CHAPTER 10: You know what? You annoy me.

Everything was hella awkward, how he grabbed me by the waist, how I'm so close to him right now, how I feel him trying to hold his breath and especially when I take glances at him and see that he was looking at me too. But I felt happy knowing that Matt likes me this way.

"So how was sleeping on the sand?" He said kind of giggling.

"Cold, but all in all, it's just the same as the cold, hard, metal bed in the orphanage since I didn't feel anything." I replied making him laugh.

"You're even prettier when you laugh." He said putting a silence to our laughter.

I looked at him and he looked at me deeply and I smiled, suddenly a gush of air meets us and it makes flying harder especially for him since he's carrying me. I was nervous which eventually led to me clinging almost like hugging him so tight.

"Are you okay?" 

"I'm actually afraid, I think we're gonna fall." I replied joining his laugh.

"I think I already have." He said calmly making me shut up.

I looked at him then he looked back,
again, we were so close, so freaking close when of course Zach had to fly, no 'violently' fly past us, hitting Matt's shoulder which thank god didn't lead me to falling thanks to his super strength.

"What the hell bro? She could've fell!" Matt yelled now tightly holding me by my waist.

" What if she gets pregnant? No one wants a half vampire, 1/4 human, 1/4 'creature that we don't know yet' breed bro!" Zach screamed then he flew way ahead of us.

"Fuck you!" I screamed so loud but only Megan and Allie were able to hear since they were the only one's close to us that time.

Allie looked weirded out a bit while Megan just let out a loud laugh.

"I'm sorry about Zach, he just gets weird a lot of times." matt said kind of giggling.

"You know what? You annoy me."

"And why is that?"

"It's because even though we clearly know he's shitty to you, you always seem to pretend it's nothing." I said straight forward to him.

"Yes, even though he really is a greedy, selfish, dumbo, asshole piece of shit, I don't want to lose him. I'm not gay but I've already lost enough."

That's all he had to say and I understood it all. I know how its like to lose everything and even when all you have is a useless blanket, you'd do everything just to keep it next to you. Just like how Hannah is to me, even though sometimes she is really hard to handle, I try my best to not get tired of her cause she is the closest thing I had to family.

I understood him but I couldn't understand Zach.

The next 3 minutes were silent, not that kind of awkward silence but a good kind of silence (what the hell am I trying to imply?)

Anyways.

We arrived there just in time for our "appointment". A lady in her mid thirties who turned out to be the headmistresses secretary, met and lead us to her office.

We all walked and I saw that the twins looked like they knew what they were doing but Zach and Megan looked highkey confident as if they were just walking inside their own houses. To schools, this hall would probably be the principals office, and because Ara and Cress are more of the good girls they were scared to the bones while I couldn't really pay attention to Matt nor Trey and most especially to my damn self.

Ms. Bailey, the secretary opened the door to the headmistresses office and we all entered. Her large office seat was turned away from us because she was looking at the wall full of shelves with books in it.

"Sit down all of you." She commanded.

"There are not enough seats Ma'am." I said because there were only 4 seats.

"Oh, I'm sorry for that." She said as she turned around. She smiled at us and waved her hand then a few more seats appeared.

"How is life Megan?" She said looking at Megan.

"Great." Megan replied.

"Well the trees had a few objections. But anyway, I'll talk to you about that another time, we are really here for Rania." She said turning her gaze to me.

"Me? If this is about me, why do they need to be here."

"Well since you don't really know what you are yet, you might as well start training and catching up lessons. Teachers already handle loads of students and they wont agree to start the whole lesson for just one person, so I decided that after school, you'll get tutored by each one of your friends daily. They should teach you what they know best until you know who you are."

"This is gonna be so cool." Cress said and everyone agreed and started whispering stuff.

"Arabella, you are the most  responsible here, arrange her private lessons. I expect you to do good, understood?" She looked sharply to Ara.

"I will do my best headmistress." Ara replied as everyone got quiet and looked at Ara with pity or maybe sympathy?

I couldn't quite read their faces.

"Goodbye students." The headmistress said.

I was about to open my mouth to say goodbye when she snapped her fingers and all of a sudden we were all in our dormroom.

"I wanna learn to do that!" Ellie screamed which made us laugh while Ara just looked stressed.

"Ara are you okay?" I sat next to her and patted her back since I don't really now how to act around this scene.

"Yeah, I just have to arrange all of this, Mom is gonna check weekly. I just have to do well."

"Wait, what? The headmistress is your mom?!?" I said surprised.

"Yes she is, but they don't happen to act like it." Cress said getting chips from a cabinet.

"Guys that's another story to tell, let's just focus with your lessons." Trey said with Ara on his shoulder.

He's so sweet.

So we ended up having a meeting and we all agreed that each one of them (the twins get to tutor me together) will meet up with me after class and teach me things about their powers and stuff.

Oh I can't wait for tomorrow.

A/N: Hey pretty people! Thank you soooo much for reading this book, promise I'll update more often. Please vote this chapter and comment your opinions.

To know more about me, follow me on

Musical.ly: mynamesmig

Twitter: mynamesmig

Insta: mynamesmig

Tell me that you're from Wattpad and I'll follow right away. Thanks babies