CHAPTER 14: I'm in Love With Someone Else

"Why did Adeline look so pissed?" Zach said standing up from the stairs.

"You know her?" I asked surprised.

"Yeah, she's one of the most powerful teens here but we never truly knew what she can do, since she prefers to isolate herself." He said gesturing me to come over to him.

"I don't want to be mean but, she is scary." I said

"And she looks like a dying version of you." Zach said laughing.

"Fck you, now where are you taking me, are you planning on kidnapping me again?" I said grinning.

"I don't wanna kidnap you anymore since you might get more in love with moi." He said with awful hand gestures.

"What do you mean, more in love?" My eyebrow raised at my question.

"You fell in love with me the first time I kidnapped you, if I kidnap you again, you'd get obsessed with me!" He said in a fake girl voice.

If I could slap away all the arrogance out of Zach, his face would already be bleeding right now.

He eventually led me to the forest, way beyond the lake and the glen. Passing the glen was frightening, it reminded me of almost burning to death and also almost flopping into a pancake when my opponent dropped me due to my own idiotic command but for some reason, looking at the battle place gave me some sort of hunger, hunger to learn and to win more.

"So, where are we going?" I asked because me and Zach were just standing in the middle of the forest.

"We're already here." Zach said grinning.

"Are you kidding me? Is this another one of your surprises for me?" I replied kind of excited at the thought.

"No, we're at a party duffos." He said pulling me in front of a tree.

"What's the password." A voice spoke.

I once again searched for the voice and found out that it was a Dryad inhabiting the tree that was in front of us. She separated from the tree and she was beautiful, being a nymph, she was wearing lesser clothes than how a normal person would wear (cough* cough* naked cough* cough*)

"Lemme guess? The password is password?" Zach said flirting with the girl.

"Yes it is." The girl flirted back, she waved her palm and the party that was concealed earlier appeared out of nowhere.

"cough* We have to go now, bye Dryad." I said walking to the event.

"Bye Zach!" She squealed at Zach.

Zach just smiled and grabbed my arm.

"I can sense the jealousy, don't worry, you're still my babe." He said smirking, again.

"I mean, who uses the word 'password' for an actual password. Ugh such a bimbo." I said with the last part as inaudible as I could.

"I heard that, anyway welcome to the Junior and Seniors party." He said raising his arms.

I looked at the place that was filled with booming music and sweaty bodies holding red plastic cups and it was messy but awesome.

"How did they conceal this, we didn't hear a thing when we were still outside." I said still amazed as this girl gave me and Zach, a red plastic cup with beer?

"5 people with Illusion as their special ability did this, they never fail to hide a single trace of anything." He said laughing, "Now come on, you need to loosen up!" He screamed over the music.