Too late

"Oh, is that john?" I pushed up his nose to see into his nostrils, since he was out cold.

"Yes it is... Now get ready, Sherlock is almost here."

A smirk came to my face as I headed to the closet that I was hiding in, man I was going to love this~

...

Within a few minutes Jim had joined me in the closet after giving the okay for the snipers around the building, his soft breath on my face with the sound of the earpiece ringing in my ears.

"He's here Jim, go get him" I gave him a kiss to his cheek and sent him out into the pool area.

Before Sherlock came in I was given a signal to come out of the closest the same time as Jim.

...

A few minutes had gone by and my heart began to race with a smirk plastered a cross my face

"Go, in 3..2..1"

"Surprise, surprise... Look who it is"

The pistol in his pocket was obvious the moment I walked out the door.

"Man you really do love that guy, woah." A chuckle came from Jim at my statement. I watch Sherlock's eyes change from distraught to that of... Guilt? Sadness?

"(Name)....."

My name trailed out of his mouth with a solemn sound and for a second I felt like a child again.. That voice with my name being said so softly

...

I clenched up for a second, the sound ringing through my head like a broken record; well until I heard him

...

"James Moriarty, consulting criminal"
His voice sent shivers down my spine,
The devil was at my door and I loved it.

"(Name), please... You don't have to do this, you're smarter than this"

Jim's eyes burned through Sherlock's skull with a devilish smirk still on his face.

"Sorry, but you're too late, she hates you and your brother."

A small saddening smile fell on Sherlock's face

...

"That's too bad... Because I used to love her."

***
A/N: woo I'm back in black
and ready to procrastinate and not be a good writer 💜

"Good bye loves"

***
💜💜💜