Confliction

"That's too bad... Because I used to love her"

...

My mind was reeling with what he had said. Was he trying to trick me... Was he not... Was this just another lie?

"That's very funny Sherlock, but no ones falling for the joke" Jim's stance and demeanor had changed from playful to intimidating and sadistic with a matter of words.

A smile once again fell a crossed Sherlock's face, "see, the key word here is used too.. If you think I'd be stupid enough to have affection for a criminal such as (name) then you're terribly mistaken"

My heart sunk slightly at the statement, but I kept my exterior calm and collected

"But let's get on with it... We're not here to talk about former feelings now are we?"

...

I noticed John beginning to wake up from unconsciousness and nod my head towards John

"You seem to have more affection for the hobbit anyways" Sherlock began to make sure he was okay, even in the midst of this chaos.

"Well, well~ rise and shine John" Moriarty's eyes were burning in a manner i've only ever seen once before; when I had knocked the lights out of Mycroft Holmes.

...

The bomb was now currently on the ground between the pair of us, a gun pointed to Moriarty by the hands of Sherlock... Then, to me.

"Oh~ funny, trying to play with the feelings of others now sherly.. Its too bad too, I did like you as well. But family affairs wouldn't have worked out too well would they?" I felt a distorted pride wash over me

My anger and sadness began to feed my pride, making it grow to an extent of disastrous quantities; which was of such a high magnitude to make me challenge Sherlock.

...

"How naive of you. You don't think I've noticed the increase in pupil size or the accelerated heart rate, give or take that may be caused by the current situation, do you really think I don't see, I don't observe... You really are related to Mycroft." I scoffed at sherlock.

"How disappointing" my mind was still hectic with the message Sherlock had conveyed, but I was conflicted... I was confused...

"If you don't feel it then just... Swing it... Shoot me." My eyes began to glaze

"You... You, coward... You can't even express your feelings." I just wanted to scream

...

Then that ringtone hit me....

Moriarty

***

Woop, im still procrastinating, I'm sorry... But here we go, more sherlock and moriarty

Its 9:30 and I'm tired

I'm sorry

-from a terrible writer 💜