Burn

Then that ringtone hit me,

Moriarty

....

"I have to say, enjoyed the conflict here, but she mine, I won her fair and square Sherlock; though you could say that fair is foul, and foul is fair in these situations."

A small smile was placed on my lips, I really did love this man, he made me calm, collected, and he treated me with respect.

"I really don't want her in the first place, it was a childhood crush... I just thought that I could get her on my side." I rolled my eyes and decided to stand behind Jim; ill just let them argue it out.

...

"People have died" Sherlock stared glaring "that's what people do." Jim raised his voice to sherlock, irritated at how 'good' he was.

John had woken up, which had interested me; why does sherlock like him? I started to walk up to him and look over him... He looked over to Sherlock then to me.

In a second, he had me locked in his arms.

"Aww, johny boy, if you wanted to touch me, all you had to do was ask" I stuck my tongue out and licked my lips while looking at jim

"Not the smartest move, but I can see why you like him." Jim chuckled slightly "you didn't really think I'd come by myself did you?" A red dot appeared on Sherlock's head and john let me go.

"Do you know what happens if you don't leave me alone Sherlock, do you?" Sherlock rolled his eyes "oh let me guess, I get killed." Jim cringed slightly at Sherlock's words "kill you? No, don't be obvious, I mean I'm going to kill you anyways, someday." Jim moved closer to sherlock "if you don't leave me alone, I will burn you; I will burn the heart out of you."

those words made me smile, this was going to be fun messing with Sherlock

"Well, I really do love these chats, but I must get going." We both began walking away to the closet I was in.

"Catch you later"

"No you won't"

...

Hello my lovely readers
Here's some more Jim, and I'm following the timeline now (yay!)
I hope you enjoyed
-loka