Panda x Fox

Panda and Fox were in Pandas tree house cleaning up the mess they just made in the kitchen.
The bacon. That's all I need to say.
Panda walked into the living room and sat on the couch. Fox soon followed her. However Panda felt like having a bit of fun with Fox.

Panda turns Fox's head then passionately kisses him as she removes his belt. Fox was shocked at her as he was passionately kissed without warning. However he kisses her back also passionately. Soon after Panda pulls away from the kiss and runs her index finger up and down Fox's clothed member teasingly. This action caused Fox to moan and whimper at her touch as his member begins to harden slightly. "Who's a naughty boy?~" She asked in a slight devilish tone continuing to tease him.

"P-Panda-ah!! Quit teasing me.~" He begins to breathe heavily as his member hardens and begins to throb. "I think I'll keep teasing you.~ It's fun.~" She said with a seductive grin on her face as she moves her finger quicker up and down Fox's cock. This made Fox arch his back at the feeling. "Panda!~" He moaned out as his shaft is now painfully throbbing.

Fox wraps his arms around Pandas neck and starts to unzip her dress. "Be careful the zip gets stuck hun." Panda exclaimed and kissed Foxs cheek. "Don't worry I will." He stated unzipping the rest and throwing her dress aside leaving Panda in nothing but her underwear and bra.
"You look beautiful sweetheart."
"Thanks hun." Was all Panda said in return.

She moves her head down to the zip on Fox's trousers, takes it in between her teeth, and slowly pulls it down. Then takes them off and throws them aside leaving Fox in just a shirt and boxers. Panda pushes Fox down, so he is now lying down on the couch, and crawls on top of him. She leans her face closer to Fox's and kisses him roughly. Fox, of course, kisses back just as roughly as she was.

Panda slowly moved her hand down Fox's body to his boxers and gently pulls them off and puts them on the floor. Panda trailed kisses down Fox's body until she got to Fox's waist line. She licked down the sides of his dick making him moan Pandas name loudly. "Panda!~ I-I... Ahh!!~" She didn't want to take him just yet. Panda still wanted to toy with Fox and tease him until he begged for more.

She wraps her hand around his cock and begins to stroke it. This made Fox moan loudly and shudder. "Ahh!~ P-Pandaaa!~" He whimpered as Panda stroked faster. "Tell me that you want me Foxy. Moan my name as loud as you can to tell me." She whispered in his ear as she tightened her grip on Fox's throbbing member. Causing him to moan louder than before. "PANDA!~" he almost screamed as a bit of pre-cum leaked out of him.

Satisfied with Fox's reaction Panda licked the pre-cum off the tip and took it in her mouth sucking on it lightly. "Aahhahahhh!!~" He moaned out. However soon she took all of his dick in her mouth and started to bob her head. Fox threw his head back in pure pleasure and moaned loudly. "O-oh my!~ Oh my fucking god!~ Your mouth is amazing!~ Oohhhh!!!~ Ahh!~" He said in between loud moans. The reaction she got this time turned her on and Panda began sucking harder and deep throated his cock, trying not to gag, she continued to bob her head up and down hitting the back on her throat every time.

"Panda!~ I-I'm gonna...!~ Uuhhh!!~" He moaned loudly releasing into Pandas mouth and he begins to pant heavily. Panda swallows every last drop of his cum before lifting her head up. She looks down at her lover as saliva drips out of her mouth a down her chin. Fox looked back at her his eye filled with pure pleasure and lust. It was his turn to make her see stars.

Fox crawled on top of Panda and licked the saliva that dripped from her mouth. He kissed Pandas jaw line then moved down to the sweet spot on Pandas neck and began to bite and suck on it. Earning of soft moan from Panda. "Foxy.~"

He trailed kisses down Pandas body and stopped when he got to the top of her pants. He looked up at her to look for a sign to say he can continue. Panda gave him a little nod and he gently takes her pants off.
Fox stuck three fingers in Pandas mouth. "Suck." He ordered and Panda complied sucking and trailing her tongue along each one. Fox started to lightly suck on Panda clit causing her a gasp and a moan to vibrate on Fox's fingers. "Foxy!~ Uuhhh!!" She moans out.

Fox suddenly stopped making Panda whimper and he take his fingers out of her mouth. "This might hurt a little. I'm sorry, but that will soon go away." He said softly into Pandas ear and pushes in one finger make Panda scream. "Foxy!!~ Fuck!!~" She screamed due to the pain. Her face becoming red and she pants. "I'm sorry hun. We can stop if you want." He said kissing her neck. "N-no keep going!~" Fox simply nodded and began thrusting his finger in and out of Panda at a slow speed. "Ahhh!!" She moan as the pain slowly turning into pure pleasure as Fox added the second and then a third finger.

Panda became a moaning mess as she couldn't control herself anymore. She moved her hips against Fox's fingers and screamed when he hit that one spot deep inside of her. "Right there Foxy!!~ Uuhhhh!!!~" She whimpered arching her back at the pleasurable sensation going through her body. She gripped onto couch closing her eyes. Fox kept pounding in on Pandas g-spot causing her to be put on the edge of her climax.
"Foxy!!~ Ahhh!~ Fuck!!~ That's soo good!~  Uuhhh!~"

Fox takes his fingers out of Panda making her whimper in disappointment. "Don't worry I'm not done with you, yet." He said in a seductive tone. He lifts one of Pandas legs up over his shoulder and positions himself at her entrance. Slowly pushing into her making her scream his name as all she could feel was pain. "FOXY!!~ AHHH!~" Fox kissed her passionately to take her mind off all of the pain she was feeling. She closed her eyes a melted into the kiss making her completely forget about the pain.

"Just tell me when I can move. It's up to you." He said softly into her ear. Panda just simply nodded when she was okay for him to move. Fox moved in and out at a slow pace to start off with so Panda wasn't in so much pain.

Panda soon became a moaning mess as Fox thrusted in and out of her slowly picking up the pace.
"F-Foxy!~ Y-yes!~ Oohhhh!!~ H-harder!~" She moan and Fox did as she said thrusting deeper inside of her quickly finding her g-spot again a hit that same spot with every thrust. Panda was at her peak she felt like she was going to explode however so did Fox. "I-I'm close.~ I-I'm gonna...~" He was cut off by Panda kissing him. "Me too.~" With that Fox thrusted in and out of Panda harder, faster and deeper than before make Panda scream his name over and over.

Not long after Fox burst. He let out a loud moan releasing inside of Panda and pulled out. Making her whimper and collapse in a panting, sweaty heap. Fox lay next to Panda and wrapped his arms around her. They both lay there panting like crazy trying to get their breathe back.

"I love you Foxy." She said in between pants.

"I love you too Panda." He whispered in her ear and pulled a blanket over them. They are tired and sweaty as they both drifted off the sleep in each other's arms.
--- End ---