Sebastian(Wolfie) x Lawliet(Cat)

Everyone is out of the house working on trying to find the F.E.O HQ. However Sebastian and Lawliet were left to look after the house as it had some important stuff in that the F.E.O wants. Therefore at least two people needed to stay in the house when everyone else was gone.

Sebastian was sitting in the living room watching TV with her phone by the side of her just in case someone called her. She has her feet up and is relaxed.

Lawliet is in the bathroom and felt strange. She could feel a sudden tingling sensation in between her legs and with her being a Neko that could only mean one thing...
She was starting her heat.
It was natural for a Neko of her age in human years to start her heat but it also was important that she would get pleasure soon or it could damage her body and it can become very painful for Lawliet. But the only other person in the house was Sebastian.
Would she help her with her heat?
Or would she just leave her there in pain?

Lawliet walks out of the bathroom and into the living room. She could also feel pain run through her body as she walked from one place to the other. "S-Sebastian help me, please. I-it hurts." She pleaded. You could tell she was in pain. It was written all over her face and it was in her voice as she spoke.

Sebastian looks at Lawliet in shock. Lawliet was leaning on the doorframe to the living room holding her stomach with pain and hurt written all over her face. Sebastian got up and ran over to Lawliet. "What's wrong? Why are you in pain?" She asked her voice filled with worry. "M-my heat's starting. Please Sebastian, help me... It hurts... Please..." She begged looking up at Sebastian. Lawliet knew her heat was coming soon but she never of thought she would be begging Sebastian to help her through it.

It wouldn't be much longer before Lawliet wouldn't be able to control herself and grind against Sebastian without warning. "Your heat is starting? At this age?" Sebastian asked confused.
"I'm 23 Sebastian!! We talked about this! AAHHH!!!" She winced in pain. It was taking all of her will power to control herself at this point, she needed it and she needed it soon. "Please... I'm begged you Sebastian. I need you. Help me please." Pain shot through Lawliet as she spoke those words.

"A-alright I'll help you." She said picking up Lawliet bridal style and starts walking to her bedroom. Lawliet immediately wraps her arms around Sebastian's neck and started biting her ear. Lawliet moved her tail and rubbed Sebastian's groin in hope to arouse her. Lawliet didn't want Sebastian to go easy on her. She needed it rough. "Stop that." Sebastian said whilst walking to her room. "Why?" Lawliet's ears pulled back on her head in a disappointed manner as she said this.

Sebastian leaned her face closer to Lawliet's. "If you want me to be rough with you then all you had to do is say. Just wait a little longer, okay?" She whispered roughly biting Lawliet's ear drawing a little blood. She could feel the blood go down her ear and she let out a soft moan when her ear was bitten by Sebastian.
"Okay... Please hurry Sebastian." Lawliet said in a soft voice.

Soon enough Sebastian arrived at her room opened the door and closed it behind her. She didn't really need to as there was no one else in the house but she felt like she had to. Sebastian set Lawliet down on the bed and was immediately pulled down by her tie so she was now on top of Lawliet. Lawliet kissed Sebastian passionately and rubbed her tail along Sebastian's groin. 'Should I really be doing this? Should I just get up and leave or just wing it? I can't leave her she's in pain for fuck sake. I guess I'll just wing it then.' Sebastian thought to herself and kissed Lawliet back roughly.

Lawliet soon enough started taking Sebastian's clothes off and Sebastian responded by doing the same. Sebastian pulls away from the kiss and moves down to Lawliet's neck. Roughly kissing down her body until she got to Lawliet's waist line.

Sebastian runs her finger down Lawliet's clit. Gaining a moan and a whimper from Lawliet. "S-Sebastian more.! Please~!" She moaned out in pleasure. Sebastian nods and moves her head down to Lawliet's crotch and starts licking Lawliet's clit. "Sebastian!" She moaned bucking her hips up with Sebastian's tongue in desperation. Lawliet slowly starts panting as her heart raced. In response Sebastian stuck two fingers in Lawliet's entrance but doesn't move them yet.

This made Lawliet arch her back in pleasure and practically scream Sebastian's name. "Tell me when I can move." Sebastian whispered softly in Lawliet's ear making her shiver. "N-now!" She shouted and Sebastian complied thrusting her fingers in and out of Lawliet.
"A-ah!! D-don't stop! Please~! Uuhhh~!" She threw her head back and gripped onto the sheets at the pleasurable sensation.

After a while Sebastian found Lawliet's g-spot a thrusted her fingers into it earning the yelp and scream from Lawliet. "There! Please Sebastian!" Liking the reaction she got from Lawliet she thrusted her fingers in and out hitting that same spot over and over again. Pleasure shot through Lawliet's body as she became a moaning and panting mess. "...F-..Faster~! Please!~"

Sebastian began to blush and did as Lawliet asked. Moving her fingers roughly and quickly against Lawliet's sensitive spot and began sucking lightly on Lawliet's clit. This made her shudder in pleasure and scream Sebastian's name loudly. When Lawliet wasn't able to say a word she just made loud sexy moaning noises in pure pleasure and breathe heavily.

Sebastian continued to put pressure against Lawliet's g-spot. She could feel her clit become wet and twitch as Lawliet was near her climax. All of a sudden Sebastian felt determined to make Lawliet's orgasm powerful so she began to suck harder and harder on her clit. Sebastian also pushed harder and faster against Lawliet g-spot. Slamming into that same stop multiple times making Lawliet go numb with pleasure and she screamed her name loudly.

"Sebastian!! I-I... Ah!!" She panted and her body began to tense up as she knew she was at her peak. Sebastian circled Lawliet's clit and sucked on it ever harder. Sebastian thought it was time to turn up the heat and make Lawliet see stars. So she turns into a Super Sayian and starts thrusting in and out of Lawliet at an abnormal speed hitting Lawliet's sensitive spot over and over with every thrust.

Pure pleasure shot through Lawliet's body as she moaned louder then ever. "Oohhhh!! Sebastian that's so good!!~ ahh!!!~" She started to tighten around Sebastian's fingers as she reached her climax. Lawliet continued to scream Sebastian's name and moan loudly in pleasure.

When Lawliet had calmed down a little Sebastian slid her fingers out of Lawliet and licked up all of the cum that leaked out of her clit. Sebastian goes back to normal and lifts her head up from Lawliet's crotch and looks down at her.
Lawliet is a panting sweaty mess. Sebastian lay next to Lawliet on the bed and pulled a blanket over them. "Th-that.. was amazing, thank you.. Sebastian." *Lawliet panted out wrapping her arms around Sebastian and resting her head on her chest. Lawliets heat was satisfied for now and she drifted off to sleep in Sebastian arms.

--- End ---

((A/N: Sorry this one isn't that good but you know. First time I've wrote Yuri smut so, what can you do?
Well, I've decided to write
Roxy x Sebastian next to expect that soon. Anyway, Love ya. ❤️
~Sebastian.))