Roxy x Sebastian

Sebastian and a couple of other people were invited to Blaze's house. They were going to play a game of spin the bottle. However what Sebastian didn't know was that this little event was planned by Blaze Rover, Blade, Rebecca and Butch to get Sebastian and Roxy together. Roxy didn't have a clue about this plan either and went along with it like it was just hanging out with friends.

Roxy has had a crush Sebastian for a couple of months now but has never built up the courage to ask her out but also Roxy was in a dark place and was getting all different types of dark thoughts. Roxy would always wear a long sleeved t-shirt and a t-shirt that would always cover her stomach.

Sebastian has also got a crush on Roxy but has never said anything about it and acted like everything has normal. Sebastian also didn't know about these dark thoughts in Roxy's head or the reason why Roxy would never take off a jacket or roll her sleeves up on a hot day.

Everyone arrived at Blazes house. They went up to her room and sat in a circle and started the game. Every two minutes Roxy would pull down her sleeves and the bottom of her t-shirt even if it was covering her arms and stomach. Sebastian caught on the this and began to worry about Roxy. 'Why does she keep doing that? What's wrong my love?' Sebastian thought to herself.

"Looks like the bottle landed on..... Roxy and Sebastian!" Blaze giggled opening the closet door and gesturing for both of them to enter. Sebastian blushed a little and made her way to the closet. Roxy awkwardly stood up pulling her t-shirt down as she stood. Then made her way to the closet with Sebastian.

The rules were that they had to stay in the closet for 7 minutes and kiss. The original game was only meant to be 3 minutes however Blaze changed it.

The closet door was closed and locked. They both sat there awkwardly as Roxy continued to pull her sleeves down. "Roxy, why do you keep doing that? Are you okay?" Sebastian ask taking Roxy's hands into hers. Roxy began to blush and was worried that her sleeves might roll up themselves. "N-nothing Sebby. I-I'm fine." She replied awkwardly. "You don't have to kiss me if you don't want to. I won't force you. We can just say we kissed and think nothing of it." Sebastian said softly. Yes she wanted to kiss Roxy there and then but she also didn't want to scare her off as Sebastian didn't know if Roxy felt the same.

"I-I'll do it if you're okay with it..." She said and blushed slightly however she started to relax and forgot about her arms and stomach. Roxy has never been in a relationship before and Sebastian was the first person she had developed a crush on. She wanted to have her first kiss with Sebastian and she wanted to be with her. Sebastian pulled her hands away making Roxy frown and reach out to grab Sebastian's hand but stopped at she spoke.

"Roxy, can I ask you something weird?" Sebastian began to blush furiously and covered her face at the thought of her next question in hope Roxy was to say yes.

"Yeah... What is it...?" She noticed her sleeves had moved up her arm a bit so she quickly pulled them back down.

"Would... you like to be my girlfriend? It's just, I've liked you for a long time now and before I kiss you I wanted to see if you were happy with this." Hearing this question made Roxy blush and become shy. 'S-she loves me? She really loves me back?' Roxy thought to herself. "Yes, I-I'd love you to be your girlfriend a-and I want you to kiss me." Roxy answer nervously yet excited.

Roxy moves closer to Sebastian wraps her arms around Sebastian's neck. Sebastian wrap her arms around Roxy's waist. "Ready?" Sebastian asked as she saw that Roxy was starring at her arms intently and she wanted to make sure that this is really what she wants.

"Yes...." Roxy whispered but said it just loud enough so Sebastian could hear her speak and she got a bit closer to Sebastian making their chests touch.