Chapter 3- In Kyle's Head :)

Kyle's POV

I dreamed of Annie again. He could control weather or not I talked to her but the dreams I had were mine.

I sighed sitting up, placing my head in my hands trying, and failing, to clear my head of her. Arms wrapped around my shoulders. I felt Sammi start to kiss my neck. I thought if Annie, which is what I did whenever I touched Sammi. I smiled and pretended I felt the tingling sensation.

I stood up when I heard Annie's door open.

“Babe? What is it?” Sammi asked. Damn her voice is annoying. Why her and not my Annie. Don't get me wrong I'm beyond happy that Annie is not in danger. But I still want her.

I shook my head, “Nothing.” I walked into the bathroom showered and changed quickly. Sammi was gone and that was the way I liked her, if I had too.

I opened the door and across the hall was Annie doing her hair. I smiled at her so into doing her hair she didn't even notice me. I quickly walked away not wanting to get caught staring at her.

I walked down the hall and into Sammi's pink room. She was smothering herself in make up. I sighed and she turned to face me. She rolled her eyes at me as I sat on her bed.

I smiled, good at least I can annoy her half as much as she annoyed me.

“Ready?” I asked, she sighed and I smiled wider.

“Yeah, I guess.” Arg her voice.

We walked down the stairs, on the way down the hall to the kitchen I saw Annie eating. I pulled Sammi closer to me. Annie stuffed her face when she saw us and I couldn't keep the smile off my face.

“Thanks mom.” Her voice rang out sending shivers through me.

“Annie,” Ben called pulling me back to the table.

“Huh?” She asked turning to him. Her warm butterscotch eyes looked confused. She ran a hand through her light chestnut hair. I began to wonder if it was as soft as it looked.

“In a hurry?” He asked. I laughed loudly dying for her to look at me.

It worked she glared at me and I smiled at least she looked at me.

“Why?” She turned back to Ben. Damn I needed her to look at me, I wasn't done, I loved the feeling she gave me when she looked at me.

“Aren't you riding with us?” I asked. I hoped she would like she always did. I also wanted her to talk directly to me.

“No.” She snapped her eyes narrowing.

“Why are you going with?” Ban asked quickly before I could. I was at a loss for words and staring at her like an idiot.

She rolled her eyes before smiling. “Jesse,” That name drove me crazy and the fact that she smiled.. I growled. He always had issues with keeping his hands to himself. She glared at me and a honk came from the front. “Gotta go.” she said before running to the door.

'Don't she's not your mate.' My father's voice told me, or commanded really.

I shook my head and I heard her laugh. The anger melted, at least she was happy.

“Come on or we'll be late.” I said grabbing Sammi's hand pulling her out the door.

“Happy birthday Annie.” I heard him whisper. My head snapped to the car, sitting there in the front seat was my mate and him, close too close.

I was furious. I ran to the car and flung her away from him. I was on the verge of shifting. I heard her land with a thud. Shit, I hurt her.

“Annie are you okay?” the guy, Jesse, asked. I growled, that was my job.