Chapter 28 - Completing The Process

Kyle’s POV

    “It’s a surprise princess.” I laughed pulling her into the trees.

    She giggled slightly and gasped, “My toes!” She screamed as she was sandals and we were walking through snow. I pulled her to a stop and brought her to me. She wrapped her legs around my waist, her face in mine. I had to catch my breath again she was just so beautiful, I can’t believe she actually wants me. My heat raced and she grinned leaning in. Her lips gently brushed mine making me growl in frustration as I closed the little space between us and she turned her head laughing.

   “Kyle,” She giggled while I nuzzled her neck, “the surprise?” She whispered breathlessly.

  I pulled away quickly flashing her a grin. “I hope you like it.” I whispered back continuing to walk. I was suddenly nervous, what if she didn’t like it? What if she decided I wasn’t worth it? What if hated the idea?

“I’ll try my best.” She joked burring her head in my neck tickling my skin with her breath.

I laughed nervously as the meadow was in front of me the small cabin I just finished, with the help of a few pack members, was waiting for me to show her. “Close your eyes.” I told her and she laughed but did as I said.  I placed her in the grass, for some weird reason there was no snow on the ground here.

“It tickles.” she laughed.

“Sorry.” I pulled her in front of me and covered her eyes that were alright shut. “Alright. Are you ready?”  She nodded and I took away my hands from her eyes.

  My heart stopped for a second and she gasped.

Annie’s POV

    “Alright. Are you ready?” He asked. I smiled and nodded as he gently lifted off his hands and placed them on my shoulder comfortingly. I heard his heart beat stop and my eyes flew open in surprise.

I gasped at the little house in the middle of our meadow. It looked so right, like it was meant to be there, it was perfect. “Do you like it?” Kyle asked hopefully. Did he honestly think I wouldn’t like it?

“I-Is it ours?” I stuttered keeping my eyes trained on the small house.

“Yeah, uh I mean if you want it to be.” He told me taking his hands off of my shoulders and rubbing his neck standing next to me.

  I smiled and looked over at Kyle who was staring at the house nervously. “I love it.” I whispered placing my hand on his cheek.

He turned his head so fast, looking at me in shock before a beautiful smile took over his face. Almost as fast I was off the ground tingles shooting around my body as he picked me up bridal style.  He ran to the house stopping at the door smirking down at me, “You haven’t even seen the inside yet.” He gently opened the door and stepped through the thresh hold with me in his arms.

“We’re not married,” I laughed.

“Yet.” He smiled looking around at the house. My heart flipped at his words and my stomach fluttered at the mere thought of us being together forever. “Besides I want you’re first time in the house to be in my arms.”

  I laughed and he set me down. I looked around the small cottage. It was just open space and I looked over at Kyle for help. He laughed taking my hand, “I’ll show you around.” I nodded and he pulled me to the right, “I figure we could have a kitchen here, but you don’t have to if you don’t want this is your house and you can do what ever you want with it.” he told me quickly.