Chapter 6- The Guy in The Mask

~~Annie's POV~~

“Come with me princess,” he said grabbing my hands into one of his and pressing something to my head with the other one. “You're the real mate to the Alpha, aren't you?” he said shoving me out of the closet. I stumbled and straightened and pushed me forwards.

I didn't know what to do. He pushed me through the doors and the breeze flew around my hair.

'Kyle!' I screamed in my head.

I felt the grip tighten as he pressed his mouth to my ear, “He can't save you baby girl, he can't hear your silent screams, your pleads.” He hissed as we made our way further into the woods.

His finger traced my jawline, “he doesn't care about you. He thought we wanted the other,” he pushed me to the ground and I quickly spun around to face him.

He had a black ski mask on and pointed a gun at me.

“No,” he shook his head, “we want the real one. The one who could cause him pain.” I saw him smirk wickedly as he stepped on my wrist.

I screamed in pain and he quickly shoved a piece of cloth into my mouth, moafling my scream. With my other hand I tried to push his foot off. He only laughed and pushed down harder. There was a cracking noise and shooting pain through my arm.

“He wanted to protect her and not you. What kind of mate does that?” he asked.

The pain in my arm was making it hard to concentrate on what he was saying. All I could do is feel the pressure, the pain, and the blood on my arm.

He slapped me on the face and the sting of it burned my face. “Did that make the pain in your arm better?” he asked I felt hot tears flow as with my other hand, I tore the cloth away from my mouth.

He slapped me again. Picking me up, I knew this was the end. He dangled me in his arms leaning over me as a growl broke through the wooded area.

It was loud and terrifying. The guy smiled when a black wolf appeared across the clearing.

The wolf growled louder reading to pounce. “Ah. I don't think so.” the guy told him as he pulled my neck to his mouth. I whimpered and my vision began to go blurry from my tears. He licked my neck and I whimpered again, looking terrified into Kyle's eyes.

He looked worried and also terrified. I shut my eyes from the heaviness of them, trying to forget to feel.

“You come closer and little Annie here will be nothing but a mere memory.”

Kyle growled and I felt pressure on my neck, taking away the pain in my arm and the sting in my face, and redirecting it to my neck. My eyes flew open in surprise and pain.

I flew through the air and hit something hard and darkness took over.

~~Kyle POV~~

She was showing this new guy around all day. To say I was furious was an understatement.

He flirted with her every second, I just wanted to rip his head off, but that wasn't the worst part. The worst part was she flirted back.

She was barley wearing any clothes earning her lustful stares from all of the un-mated and human guys.

I growled as I walked passed the human boys who were talking about her and how they want to tap that. I clenched my fist together and walked out of the cafeteria when I saw her.

She was with him once again and I listened intently, “Hey Annie are you busy after school?” he asked her. No he could not ask out MY mate!

I was so angry I walked closer to them. I wanted to take her in my arms and never let her leave me. Most of all I wanted her to stay far away from this new guy.