First Look.

[Y/N] [L/N]. A girl with [H/L] [H/C] locks that seemed to shimmer in the sunlight, bright [E/C] orbs that always held gentle kindness to them, and a [B/T] body that knew how to twist and turn through the crowds. Too bad you hid it all.

Every day you went to school, you hid underneath oversized sweaters and thick black trifocals even though you had perfect vision. Although no one would think twice to look at you, you still had loving friends like Rukia Kuchiki and Orihime Inoue. They were at least three times better looking than you, but you didn't mind.

As you walked into class and slipped into your seat, your gaze shifted outside. It was a bright and sunny day in Karakura Town. Maybe you'd go out with your friends for some ice cream. Yeah, that sounded nice.

Your train of thought was interrupted once the door flew open and in stepped Ichigo Kurosaki, Uryu Ishida, and Yasutora Sado, although everyone around him called him Chad. A chill ran your spine and you quickly turned your head. Those three creeped you out, especially Ichigo with his permanent scowl and bright orange hair.

"Ichigo! Chad! Uryu! Good morning!" Orihime walked into class with her cheerfulness and your bad feeling washed away like waves. "Ah! [Y/N]! Good morning!" She walked over to you briskly, sitting herself in the seat beside you, taking out her books from her briefcase.

"Good morning, Orihime! Where's Rukia?" You looked around for your black-haired friend, wanting to invite the both of them at the same time. Just as that sentence ended, Rukia entered the room with three bottled drinks.

Letting her dark eyes roam across the room, she looked satisfied when she walked right past Ichigo as he was calling her name and sat right in front of you, handing you and Orihime a drink. "I figured you two would be here already, so I bought us something to drink."

You had the best of friends ever. Orihime was a kind angel who had a weird appetite, but a big heart. Rukia was this badass character who wasn't afraid to voice her opinion and motivated you to come out of your shell. Speaking of coming out of your shell, Rukia frowned at the sight of your fake glasses.

"[Y/N]. What did I say about these glasses?" Before you could respond, they were peeled from your face and a light pink flush covered your cheeks. "You look fine without them. Plus, you can see perfectly fine. I'm going to go ahead and keep these for the rest of the day."

You were going to protest when you flickered your eyes to the group of boys to your upper right, a dark chocolate gaze resting upon your form. You held the contact for a few seconds before looking away. Feeling the pressure of his gaze weighing down your body, you looked over again and shivered at his unblinking eyes.

Ichigo Kurosaki was staring at you.

Of course, it creeped you out, but you didn't say a word to Orihime or Rukia about it. They seemed to be on friendly terms with said male and you didn't want any attention on yourself. Turning away for a second time, you invited the two of them to ice cream after school, happy that they accepted.

Your gaze unconsciously switched to Ichigo, sighing in relief when his unrelenting stare finally ceased. Just as you were going to turn away, your eyes met his again and this time, a smirk joined the small staring contest. So, he was doing it on purpose.

Feeling your cheeks flush unbelievably pink, you turned away and stared out the window, hearing your sensei walk into the room and all conversation discontinue. 'Ichigo is such a strange guy. Orange hair, brown eyes, tall body, and a face that could scare half of the school away. What's his deal, staring at me like that?'

You thought as if you didn't like the strange attention. It did creep you out, but it was different from the usual looks you received. You had a feeling you'd be seeing more of the orange-haired ruffian more than you liked.