First Sabotage.

You and Ichigo finally sealed the deal. No, not with sex. With your lips. Even though your brother ruined the after effect of it all, the tingling sensation and warmth that spread across your body when the two of you joined for the first time gave you chills even today.

You walked into the building by yourself, earphones wedged deep in your ears. Since Rukia and Orihime no longer saw you as friends, you've been struggling with dealing with others within the school. Rumor has it that you stole Orihime's "man" even though they weren't dating.

You really wanted to stay home today but Ichigo refused to let something as small as a rumor affect your relationship and your attendance. Not like he really cared about school, to begin with, but the two of you would be graduating and starting your new lives sooner than you two could blink. He wanted to make sure you were on top of your game.

With that small push from your loving boyfriend, you were okay without friends for the day, a small smile rising from your lips. Ichigo said he'd be a bit late since his dad was off on some clinic expo, leaving his two sisters behind. You didn't mind. His family did come first.

Walking into class quietly and taking your seat, you grabbed a book from your bag and began to read for a while. You were getting so lost in thought and imagination that you didn't notice Ichigo walking into class.

Seeing his bookworm girlfriend reading by herself by the window brought a smile on the orange-haired football player's face. He loved seeing [Y/N] do just about anything because he knew it would bring a smile on his face. Ignoring the snickers and sneers in the room, he slid in the desk in front of you and turned in the chair, leaning forward and flicking your forehead.

Feeling a sudden shock of pain flood your frontal lobe, you looked up and your expression relaxed to see Ichigo slightly pouting. "I don't wanna fight for your attention with a book, babe." A giggle surfaced and a kiss was placed promptly on Ichigo's lips.

"How's that for attention?" Seeing his face turn an interesting hue of rose made you giggle softly. He was just too cute and too easy to tease.

At that moment, a rather shrill voice followed by some laughter interrupted your cute moment, causing Ichigo to frown when he glared at the source.

Orihime was talking with Rukia and some of her followers before letting out a burst of annoying laughter. It was obvious that she was still mad at [Y/N], but did she have to go and be so damn annoying early in the morning? Their eyes locked and Ichigo was first to pull away, shaking his head. His focus was on his beautiful girlfriend.

Orihime, on the other hand, was steaming mad. Why couldn't Ichigo see that she was much better suited for him rather than plain Jane [Y/N]? She could make him much much happier than she ever could. Gritting her teeth together, she took in a deep breath before turning back to her little slaves. Rukia didn't miss that look of frustration, however. She just hoped everything would turn out okay in the end.

Orihime paced nervously across the roof while biting her thumb nail. She had gotten a text from Grimmjow telling her to meet him on the roof to finally discuss their plan on how to separate the two they so desperately desired. She was just hoping it was nothing like that other time on the roof.

The door swung open and Grimmjow yawned boredly while stepping forward onto the roof. His eyes glazed over the nervous wreck in front of him before chuckling. "God, you're pathetic." He slammed the door shut with his foot before leaning against the gate.

"That's not funny, Grimmjow. You've taken too long to get this plan of yours ready! It's been a whole week and they're already kissing!" She fumed while taking out her frustrations on the boy in front of her. It was very aggravating to see the love of your life being happy with someone who didn't deserve that happiness.

The blue-haired juvenile glared at her before scoffing and turning his head away. "I had to do some shit for the Espadas. You act like you're expecting an apology from me. Anyways, the plan has been already set into motion." His frown turned into a smile, but something was off with this smile.

It exuded danger and darkness.

Orihime didn't care about his shady background. She just wanted Ichigo. "What do I have to say?"

And so, they planned out everything that was supposed to take place today before going their separate ways. What they didn't anticipate was Rukia frozen to the wall with her cell phone stuck in her hand. "N-No way... [Y-Y/N].."

You were quietly reading a book in Ichigo's arms as two two of you ate lunch on the roof that afternoon. Times like these were what you treasured most. Being able to connect with Ichigo more on a spiritual level rather than a physical one was all that you've been craving for in your adolescent years. It couldn't get any better than this.

Feeling his breath brush against your cheek as he scanned the pages in the book, obviously interested in what had you so engrossed. "You like to read a lot, don't you, [Y/N]?"

Nodding only once, you turned your head to land a small peck on his cheek before smiling softly. "I really do." Placing your bookmark delicately in your book, considering Ichigo made that particular bookmark, you pushed yourself up and smiled. "I'm going to head to the restroom really quick. Don't miss me too much."

"No promises. I miss you already." The two of you shared a flirty laugh before you exited the roof and walked downstairs towards the bathroom. Ichigo just loved making you blush so he did it whenever he had the chance. It was adorable if you had to be completely honest with yourself.

Entering the restroom and a stall, you quickly did your business when the door flung open, causing you to flinch just as you flushed the toilet. Opening the door and freezing, you were caught like a deer in headlights in the deadly gaze of three other females. "E-Excuse me.." You mumbled while carefully sliding your way to the sink to wash your hands.

Red lights went off in your head as one of the girls leaned against the wall beside you and one of the others locked the bathroom door. "Sooo, you're the infamous [Y/N] everyone's been complaining about." A nasty smirk rose on the leader's face while lightly tugging on your hair. "You don't look all that special to me."

"Hey, Apacci. Instead of talking to her, why don't we just do what we gotta do and leave?" You flinched as the tug turned into a full-on pull, causing you to fall flat on your butt.

Looking up at the three gruff girls, you quickly scrambled back until you hit the stall door. Quickly crawling inside and locking the door, you weighed down your options. These were people who didn't even go to this school. They obviously had it out for you, but you didn't do anything. The best option you had was to run or fight back.

"Little pig, little pig? Why won't you let us in?" A bright blue eye glared at you through the stall while a sadistic smile stretched across the female's face. "We won't eat ya too quickly."

All of a sudden, a hand shot out and grabbed your wrist, pulling you down quickly and out of the stall faster than you can blink. Hanging upside down with a rather frightened face, you looked up to see the dark smiles of your captors. "Oh, little pig? We caught you~"

You breathed heavily as you pushed yourself up the stairs to the roof. Your eye was swelling up, blood trickled from several cuts on your face and body, and you could feel your uniform barely clinging to you.

That wasn't a beat down. It was pure torture. They didn't give you a single chance to fight back and even when you did, it only fueled their anger and motive even more. Bruises littered your body and you were pretty sure people were laughing at you as you stumbled through the halls. Finally, at the roof, you let your broken body fall through before you froze on the spot.

"Ichi..go?" Why was this happening to you?

Ichigo was right where you left him, but he wasn't alone. Orihime was laying underneath his body with her lips pressed harshly on his and his hands pressing down on both of her breasts. Pushing himself off and turning his wide eyes onto you, he was surprised to find you battered and bruised and bloody.

"[Y/N], I promise this isn't what it looks like! Orihime just--!" Before he could explain his situation, Orihime pushed herself back onto him, pressing her lips onto his and you running from the roof, despite having zero energy.

Why, Ichigo?
Why?