First Confession. Sorta.

The two of you began to talk and talk ever more than usual, ranging from fiery arguments to flirty yet subtle comments that no one caught. Well, at least you thought it was subtle. He'd walk you home every day and even stuck around to play video games with you. Before long, the two of you began really good friends. A lot of people loved the natural chemistry between the two of you.

Except for two people: Orihime Inoue and Grimmjow Jeagerjaquez.

Orihime thought Ichigo had too many female friends to begin with, but this relationship was very different from others. She could basically see the love masked behind his otherwise stoic brown eyes. It wasn't fair. They were friends for a long time, but then [Y/N] waltzed into his life and is slowly taking Ichigo from her grip. She wouldn't allow that to happen.

Now, you ask why is Grimmjow Jeagerjaquez rather sour about this relationship? Easy. He hated everything about Ichigo Kurosaki with a deep passion. Everything from his spiky orange hair to the way he stares at [Y/N]. Now, [Y/N] was quite the looker with her [H/L] [H/C] locks and sparkling [E/C] eyes and alluring [S/T] body. Unfortunately for him, he was rejected by the smaller female early on in the school year. He'd be pissed if Ichigo got the girl he's been wanting since the very first day of school.

As one's relationship bloomed, another's hatred for the budding romance grew.

x.x.x

You and Ichigo were walking after your weekly anime meeting, laughing and talking about anything and everything. You would never admit it to the apricot-haired giant, but you absolutely loved when the two of you hung out. However, you thought he got it from the obvious hints you laid out for him as in telling him how awesome your little hang outs were blatantly in his face.

Ichigo felt the same way plus more. He loved your company more than anything else in the world. He loved hanging out with you more than being a Soul Reaper and that was his job. I mean, he could get killed at any moment, but it was fun fighting Hollows with his other friends. Still, nothing beats playing video games with your crush. Yes, he had a crush on [Y/N]. Only because she stood out in more ways than one.

Tonight would be the night where he could push the limit between friends and something more.

The two of you walked into your house, heading straight for your room and flopping on your huge beanbag chairs that the two of you bought specifically for your chill days. You had bought a [F/C] while he bought an orange one. Your dresser was chock full of video games of both yours and his. Because of his sisters, he didn't really have a game system or anyone to play with since all of his video games were gory and extremely violent aka not meant for his little sisters.

"Alright. Mortal Kombat X or Battlefield?" You reached for the two games, looking over at your hazel-eyed companion. You could never get tired of that face.

Ichigo smirked, grabbing MKX and opening the case to find the disk gone. "It's already in there."

"Uh huh. Took you long enough." You snickered as you tossed him his personalized controller: all black with orange and white stripes covering the handles while his name was etched above the directional buttons in white ink, your name etched on the other side above the shape buttons. It was nearly exact same for you only you had [F/C] and white polka dots on yours. It was cute.

With that, the game began. The two of you went round after round after round, your most used character was Kitana while his was Jax Briggs. "You really like that metal meathead, huh?"

Ichigo shrugged, chuckling as he successfully pulled off one of Jax's X-Ray moves. It was always so cool seeing bones breaking and organs being destroyed. "Yeah, but I like something more."

You snorted as you rapidly moved your fingers on the controller, your eyes never leaving the flat screen that laid in front of you. "Oh, yeah? And what's that?"

"You."

Your fingers stop mid play and you suddenly turned towards the male. You would think he was joking if not for the blush covering his cheeks and his will to focus on the game. "What?"

You were so distracted by his sudden confession that you didn't even seem to care when he pulled a Fatality all over Kitana, splitting her skull wide open and putting out his cigarette right in front. "Sweet." Ichigo muttered before turning to the now stunned [Y/N], a heavy blush adorning her face. "Now, back to what I was saying. I like you more than Jax Briggs. I like you more than curry. I like you more than a lot of things, [Y/N], and I want you to go on a date with me. This weekend."

Now, you were not going to deny this affection you felt for this boy because of how much time you two spent together and how you could always depend on you just like how he depended on you for several things. A quirky smile reached your face as you nodded. "Okay. Sounds fun. Oh, and by the way, I like you too. More than Kitana, more than [Favorite flavor] ice cream, and definitely more than [Favorite movie]."

With another smile, the two of you returned to your game where it ended with you winning next round and an awkward kiss on the forehead when Ichigo left your rather quiet home. You could not wait for this weekend.

x.x.x

In a rather shady neighborhood lived the Espada, a gang full of notorious ruffians and one mysterious leader that no one even thought about messing with. Grimmjow Jeagerjaquez is one of its current members, along with Szayelaporro Granz, Tier Harribel, and Coyote Starrk. Those were the people he could possibly talk to without wanting to snap their necks.

Orihime Inoue slipped into the broken down warehouse and cleared her throat, catching the eyes of many. Nnoitra Gilga and strangely enough Ulquiorra Cifer were two of the many. "Well, well, look what crawled into our den tonight. Lost, sweetheart?"

Shivering from the prickly voice, she stood straight, trying to put on a bravado. "Is Grimmjow Jeagerjaquez here? I need to ask him a favor." The whole room grew quiet and the temperamental baby blue-haired male turned from his punching bag to face her. He'd see her clinging onto Ichigo, his mortal enemy, but wasn't one to expect her arrival here at their place.

"What do you want, girly? Don't you know it's not safe for little kids like you to be walking around at night like this?" He walked up to the well-endowed scared girl before smirking. "You're shaking in your boots. What do you want from me?"

Orihime hated herself for going to the enemy, but she'd do anything to have Ichigo. Anything. "I need you to help me with something that involves Ichigo. It'll leave him vulnerable and easy for the taking." By then, Grimmjow snorted and began to walk away from her silly idea. "You'll get [Y/N] in the process!"

Now he froze. Him, with [Y/N]? Oh, the many thoughts of what he could do to claim her as his own made him purr with pleasure. He turned back to his new partner, a smirk twitching upon his lips. "Start flapping those gums of yours before I regret this."