First Date.

Wednesday rolled by. You sat at the football field with Rukia and Renji, admiring Ichigo as he caught the football and raced down the field towards the end zone. You screamed and cheered the entire time, nearly falling from the bleachers when he winked and waved at your smitten form. You couldn't hide your affection for the peach-haired boy any longer and to be honest, he couldn't either.

Orihime, on the other hand, growled from frustration before turning away and shaking her pom poms with her fellow cheerleaders. She jumped and cheered for Ichigo as loud as she could, wanting his attention for herself. Sadly, she gained the attention of nearly every other players except for Ichigo. Damnit.

Grimmjow leaned against the bleachers, covering his ears from your idiotic screaming. He looked around absentmindedly for something to do when a rather large rock caught his attention. Picking up the smooth item, he chucked it as hard as he can, internally cheering when Ichigo went down with a grunt. His intended reaction wasn't what he wanted. Damnit.

You zipped down the bleachers and dove for Ichigo, nearly crying over the death of your soon-to-be boyfriend. When he groaned and held onto your hand with a goofy smile on his face, you couldn't help but fall a little deeper. Damnit.

x.x.x

Thursday stormed in. Literally. You sat with Rukia and Ichigo in the gym, cheering on Renji as he sped down the court with the basketball in tow. Dodging players left and right, he shot the ball and cheered as it sunk in the basket, three points added to their already impressive score. He turned and winked at Rukia before getting back into position.

You nudged the blushing female before leaning on Ichigo, who slipped an arm around your shoulder in return. Word was finally getting around that the two of you might be dating and it pissed Grimmjow and Orihime off. They've done all that they could to sabotage their relationship, but if anything, it helped them grow closer.

Ichigo played with little strands of your hair as you stared at his bandage on his face. You still had no idea who threw the rock at him or if it was intended for him in the first place. All you knew was his scar would make him ten times more attractive than he already was.

Orihime was lifted into the air, smiling and cheering like she was made to do. From the new distance, she could see her love interest cuddled up with one of her former best friends. How could she betray her like that? She knew she had a crush on Ichigo, yet they're sitting there all happy. No matter. Grimmjow was working on a plan for the two of them. She'd have him no matter what.

Speaking of the rather angry male, he stormed from the gym and headed to their lockers, ripping open Ichigo's and stealing his umbrella. Now, he'd walk home without something to protect him from the rain, get sick, miss school, and give him a chance to sweep the small [H/C] female off her dainty feet. With a chuckle rippling through his chest, he walked back into the gym to see Renji make another three-pointer.

After the game was over and Renji was carried out of the gym like a hero, you told Rukia goodnight before walking out with Ichigo to your lockers. "Renji's such a good player. I think he might even get a scholarship if he keeps it up." You excitedly opened your locker and grabbed your umbrella.

"What the hell? Where's my umbrella?" He mumbled as he stared at the empty locker. He was sure he had brought it with him today, Yuzu informing him of the forecast earlier that day. As he mulled over his stolen umbrella, a hand intertwined with his and a smile was sent his way.

You didn't mind sharing umbrellas, especially if it was with Ichigo. "We can share and you can crash at my place. I'm sure my brother won't mind." He looked down at your twinkling [E/C] orbs before sighing in defeat and grabbing the umbrella from your hands.