Check Your Ass

Taraji's POV

Its the 31st December and its all happy spirits around but I don't feel like seeing people or Terrence for that matter, i didn't go to my mother's house for Christmas we just stayed home and watched TV. If I have to say this is the worst pregnancy ever, I can't wait till this baby is out of my body. I don't even know where Terrence is and at this point I don't even care cause all we do these days is fight. Just as I was enjoying some alone time someone had to knock on the door, I went downstairs to see who it is.

Aubrey:Hi,can I come in?
Taraji:Hey baby, yea, come in!. Can we upstairs I'm more comfortable sitting on the bed

She got inside and we went upstairs

Aubrey:How have you been doing?
Taraji:I've been great, you?
Aubrey:I'm great, is my dad around?
Taraji:No, have you tried calling him?
Aubrey:Yea,but he hasn't been returning my calls
Taraji:Its New Year's Eve and he'll be back late maybe you should wait for him here
Aubrey:Okay, I'll wait for him. How's the baby doing I see your stomach is big now.
Taraji:She's growing well sorry if I'm being nosy, but why aren't you out there partying painting the town red like girls your age?
Aubrey:I'm not about that life.
Taraji:Really?
Aubrey:Yea, Why didn't you go out with my dad?
Taraji:I wasn't the the mood for people, alcohol, firecrackers and the noise.
Aubrey:So you let him go out?
Taraji:Yea, he wanted to go out plus I trust Terrence so Yeah I let him go
Aubrey:Okay
Taraji:You know where the spare room and everything is right?
Aubrey:Yes but I'll just watch some TV and let you get some rest
Taraji:Thanks Honey

Its 01:28am and Terrence is still out doing God knows what, I know I let him go out but I didn't say he mustn't answer his Damn phone. He probably out there with some other bitch and I'm here in bed big as a whale. I don't even care anymore he can do whatever he wants.

Terrence's POV

I'm having the time of my life its a new year, new baby coming up and I might as well get myself a new wife. I'm drunk as hell and its time to go home luckily I didn't use my car today cause I knew the after effects so I'm calling an Uber to take me home, Taraji didn't feel like going out even on Christmas. Its 02:14 and I just stepped in the house everything is off, I walked upstairs and opened the bedroom door turned on the lights and Taraji started to move and eventually opened her eyes, God she's beautiful.

Taraji:Where were you?
Terrence:Will threw a party at his place it was banging I tell you, baby I had so much fun you should've went with me.

I told while taking off my shoes and pants and went to my side of the bed

Taraji:Are You drunk?
Terrence:No!
Taraji:God you reek alcohol! Which bitch were you entertaining that made you come home at 2 in the BLOODY morning! Huh?
Terrence:ARE WE REALLY GOING TO DO THIS NOW?
Taraji:Keep your fucking voice down your daughter is sleeping.
Terrence:Who?Aubrey?
Taraji:Yeah, Terrence just sleep

I wasn't in the mood to fight with her, And i just listened her and slept.

Next Morning

I woke up feeling like shit,My head was heavy and my body was aching now I regret going to that party. I dragged my feet downstairs and Aubrey was preparing breakfast.

Aubrey:Morning dad
Terrence:Morning baby
Aubrey:Is Taraji  up yet?
Terrence:No
Aubrey:On huh, okay. I get the feeling she doesn't like me or something
Terrence:Baby, Taraji doesn't like you, she loves you its maybe those hormone things
Aubrey:oh okay. I love her too!
Terrence:What made you come over?
Aubrey:I just wanted to wish you a Happy New Year and see you
Terrence:Happy New Year Baby
Aubrey:Daddy after breakfast I'm gonna go, I'm  meeting with a some friends of mine. So I'll comeback again once the baby is born.
Terrence:Okay try now to be a stranger.

We are breakfast and talked I really missed spending time with her, she left after breakfast. I went back upstairs and Taraji was still sleeping. I jumped on top of the bed and she groaned in irritation. I can't stop admiring her beautiful, I took my phone from my night stand and snapped a picture of her.

Taraji:Stoop, I look ugly and fatTerrence:NoTaraji:Terrence,I'm serious stop! Terrence:OK, You hungry? Taraji:Terrence why weren't you answering your phone yesterday? Terrence:The battery died Taraji:So you couldn't ask one of your friends for a p...

Terrence:No
Taraji:Terrence,I'm serious stop!
Terrence:OK, You hungry?
Taraji:Terrence why weren't you answering your phone yesterday?
Terrence:The battery died
Taraji:So you couldn't ask one of your friends for a phone? Who else was there?
Terrence:Are we still talking about something that happened yesterday?

She gave new the look "answer my question"

Terrence:The Usual Morris, Will, Dwayne, Tony, Anthony and Others
Taraji:The girls?
Terrence:Your friends Kerry, Mary, Gabby, Meagan, Traci, Mira and Sann...

Oh Shit, I didn't even realize whose name I called before I saw her facial expression change

Taraji:Mira and Sanna?
Terrence:Yea, but I didn't even talk to either of them
Taraji:You want me to believe that you didn't talk to Mira who happens to be the Mother of your Children and Your Crush?
Terrence:Come on
Taraji:Terrence?
Terrence:Baby, I'm telling you the truth.

She sat up and put the pillow behind her to support her back and I knew I'm fucked

Taraji:Firstly when I wanted to confront that thot you stopped me, then the very same week you go party with her? She was probably laughing behind my back
Terrence:Baby its not like that. We barely walked in the same direction, I ain't even talk to none of those girls
Taraji:Terrence... I'm here 6Months pregnant with your baby and you out there living it up. Your friends probably think I'm fool and everyone is looking at me  like the big idiot I am.
Terrence:Taraji I love you, only you. Why would I want those two "thots" when I have the most beautiful woman with me. I wouldn't do anything to jeopardize what me and you have. If you didn't want me going out you should have told me, without a doubt I would've stayed here with you
Taraji:I didn't want you to feel like I'm controlling your movement and all that insecure stuff.
Terrence:Baby I want you to feel insecure and control my movement because it shows that you care about me, okay?
Taraji:So you want me to be calling you every minute and shouting "TERRENCE WHERE THE HELL YOU AT". So those two bitches weren't staring at you like the last piece of "chocolate cake" in a bakery?
Terrence:Yeah, then we staring but who am I staring?
Taraji:it better be me or...
Terrence:Happy New Year Baby
Taraji:Only now you Tell me

I started rubbing her stomach

Terrence:happy new baby. its going to be a great year
Taraji:Let's just hope so

I tried as I said I'm out of ideas
Not sure when I'll update next