Four

"Hey, kid." A familiar voice greeted. I jumped from where I was sitting at the sudden noise

"Oh, hey Sans." I smiled, getting up from the ground.

"So, uh, whatcha wanna talk about?" Sans asked.

"There's this weird room in the house that Undyne says she's never seen before and wasn't there when she lived here. I know that was like ten years ago, but no ones bought the house during that time span." I said to him.

Before he could reply, I teleported him to the door. I opened it and led him down it. Once we reached the bottom I turned on the light.

"OH SHIT!" Sans screamed.

"Sans." I gulped. I sighed and I used my magic to make the cork-board appear in my hands.

"All of these pictures you took, except the one of you. May I ask why I found this in here?" I glared at him and used my magic to make the board float in front of his face.

"You think I own this place, kiddo? Why the hell would I do that?" Sans denied, looking at me questioningly. I sighed.

"Well you're the only one who could have done it! These are all your pictures, you are always in the Underground even when everyone is set free into the surface, and.. And.. Y-you.." I started crying in front of him and I fell back.

"Y-you e-even admitted th-that y-you enjoyed k-killing m-me all th-those times.. m-meaning you e-enjoyed k-killing..." I cried out. I cupped my hands over my face and started floating in the air.

My eyes and mouth turned into darkness and started leaking out black stuff.

"BUT I GUESS THAT IS ANOTHER REASON THAT I'M ALSO A SUSPECT, HUH? LIKE HOW I AM JUST A KILLING MACHINE AND I JUST HAPPENED TO BUY THIS HOUSE. HOW I JUST HAPPENED TO DISCOVER IT FIRST. HOW IT JUST HAPPENS TO HAVE BATTLE INFORMATION ON THE BACK OF THE PICTURES WHEN I AM THE ONE WHO SHOULD KNOW THIS, CLEARLY. H-HOW I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO . HEHE.. HAHAHAHAHAHA!! I-I COULD JUST BE F-FAKING THIS WHOLE T-TIME, H-HUH?! I COULD BE THE ONE DOING THIS AND NOT EVEN KNOW IT, HUH?! JUST, YA KNOW. DOING IT IN MY SLEEP OR SOME SHIT. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" I laughed.

It's true though, I have hurt others in my sleep or in my unconscious state. And it's also true that I could have went here all the years when I was asleep and I tortured monsters or humans in the night while unconscious. I have been known to sleep walk, too.

"WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?!" Undyne bursted into the basement and pointed a spear at my direction.

She looked at Sans, who had an angered look on his face. Then me, who was still getting over the giggles. She kept her eyes on me, though. Most likely because I was doing my face-melty thing and I was flying. Basically I looked scary as fuck right now.

I turned to look at her and I fell on my back, hyperventilating. I had black goo all over my face and the floor, well, cement.

"I can't tell if you're blaming me for this or yourself, Chara! I'm bone-tired of all of this you pull! You act like you are wanting tibia my friend, then you act like this!" Sans yelled at me.

Undyne helped me up hesitantly and have me her spear for me to use as a crutch, since I was practically dying of laughter. Literally. And not the loud laughter, the choking laughter that prevents you of breathing.

Oh, I guess the point that I fell hard on my back and could have broke a bone works as a reason, too.

I know, I know. If you have a broken spine it should be hard to move at all, but I have super strength and shit, since, well.. I'm a demon and all. I can move myself easier if hurt. How do you think I survived the genocide run when I was younger..?

I couldn't breathe by now.

"Sans, get an ambulance or something! She can't breathe!" Undyne demanded.

My lungs were begging for air, and honestly I didn't want to give them any. Maybe it's for the better that my demon form will die?

Wow, I'm actually contemplating whether I'd want to be suffocated by my choices or by my the black ink-like stuff that comes from my eyes and mouth.

I think it's made of blood, hatred, and dust. From, uh, all the kills. Honestly I hate being called a demon, but sometimes I embrace it. I don't want anyone but me to say what I truly am. And, ya, I'm not that killer anymore, but I'm still a demon.

The next thing I knew was that I was in an ambulance.