Nine

I stared at him for the longest time, what seemed liked hours.

"We had forgotten about you.." Frisk broke the silence. She looked down in sadness and frowned. I slowly nodded, turning my head away.

"I-I'm sorry, Gaster! I meant t-to s-save everyone a-and I forgot about saving you.." Frisk apoligized, crying already.

What a wimp.

I crossed my arms and looked at the blue dirt, kicking it.

Honestly, I saw Gaster, too. When I was younger, I mean. When he fell into the Core. I never mentioned him to my family, though. I remembered him when he fell, and I also remembered that in past timelines that I created, he had experimented on me.

He would experiment on me and when ever he would accidentally kill me I would reset. He eventually caught on to my Resets, and stopped the experiments once and for all.

He gave me chocolate for each experiment, though, so I guess I missed that the most when he stopped. I never did like him, really. Even if he did give me chocolate.

"I am used to being forgotten, Frisk. I forgive you. Though, I do wonder why Chara didn't remind you of me all those years. Care to tell me why..?" Gaster smiled. I sighed and put my hands in my pockets, looking at him straight in his eyesockets.

"I don't like you. You are a monster who thinks they know everything. I can sometimes get along with you, and honestly, when Dad got sick or was at work I saw you as a step father or another father figure, but the there were the times where you would put lasers on me and rip off my skin, and all I get in return is chocolate." I hissed. He looked at me and narrowed his eyesockets.

"You had agreed to it, anyways!" He yelled at me.

"You should know that children will be easily lured in by candy and shit like that! What, you think a small child is going to say no to candy? Especially when their parents never give them that candy? Ever! Only creepy old men do that to children!" I yelled back.

Eventually, we were full-on fighting until Frisk stepped between us.

"Listen, we can't change the past. We have done things we regret, Chara. You should be the one to know that more then anyone." Frisk stated, looking at both of us.

Gaster had two Gaster blasters next to him, mouths wide open, and I had giant knives next to me, pointed towards him and ready to fire.

We made our weapons disappear hesitantly and looked down.

"Sorry, that was an immature and irresponsible thing to do." Gaster apoligized.

"Well luring kids in with candy is also immature and irresponsible." I smirked, still looking at the ground.

Frisk glared at me. I sighed.

"Fine, sorry I summoned weapons and did bad shit. Can we go now? I'm sure everyone will want to meet you. Who knows, they might remember you." I changed the topic.

Frisk nodded and took Gaster's hand. He tensed up, but went with it. They left the room and I followed.

I heard a loud slam behind me, only to see that the door was gone. Strange.

We hadn't talked the whole way to Moms house. I heard footsteps behind me once we got near Sans and Papyrus' house.

Ya, they still owned the house, but they were never there unless Papyrus wanted a sleepover. Or wanted to cook.

I looked behind me and saw a human girl. She had long brown hair and was wearing a gray jacket, gray sweatpants, and a white shirt. She had white converses on.

I stopped moving and waited until Frisk and Gaster were gone. I inched closer to the girl, who was now standing in front of Sans and Papyrus' house, looking through the window.

I starred at her for a couple of minutes before walking up to her.

"Greetings, I'm Chara!" I waved to her.

"Oh hi, I'm Beanny!" She greeted herself. She looked nervous. Her green eyes looked to the ground.

"Whatcha doin' stalking my friends..?" I asked. She looked at me and her eyes widened.

"OH! Ya I guess that's probably a reason to come over and randomly greet me.." She told herself.

"I just saw that there were skeletons making spaghetti!" She smiled.

"Oh. I guess that's weird. Here." I shrugged. I knocked on the door and Papyrus opened it in less then a second.

"CHARA? WHY ARE YOU HERE?" Papyrus asked. I looked to the corner of my eye to see Beanny slowly walked away awkwardly.

"Just that my friend here wants to make spaghetti with you." I surrounded Beanny in a redish-blackish cage and made her float next to me, then released her.

She fell to the snowy ground with a thump and glared at me.

"Welp. Have fun. Bye." I chuckled, walking away.

Right when I was at the Ruins door I heard footsteps behind me. Of course.

I mean, it's not like I want to get to moms house or anything and finally get a rest from all the shit that's been happening with my life.

I sighed and turned around, only to see Sans.

"What do you want. Here to yell a about how weird I am as how I could have set you up and stuff like that? Well, no, dammit! I'm done with all this shit between us! It's not my fault I can't control myself when I go around certain people! Some people trigger my bad side and you just happen to be one of them, okay, Sans?! I'm sick of this! I try to like you like I used to when we were kids, but it's so hard when you're not even trying to help me through this! God, even Undyne scared the hell out of me and it took me a year to even go around her, but guess what?! She actually helped me through the shit I'm going through between me and her! Look at us now! Best friends!!" I growled.

I turned around and teleported to my room in Toriel's house.

Dammit, why did Asriel have to die? Why did I have to move out?

I hate this.