Eight

<flashback/story>
I was in my, er, Alphys' lab watching anime that she had played. What's it called again? My My Cutie maybe? No- it's Mew Mew Kissy Cutie. What a weird name.

"Y-you g-go, H-hesoritu-chan!" Alphys cheered. I sighed in boredom.

Then I heard a static noise. I looked over to see Alphys' phone vibrating. Alphys paused the show and looked to the right, grabbing the phone from the table.

"H-hello?" Alphys asked. Her eyes widened after awhile and she began breathing heavily, sweating.

"I-I'll b-be right th-there!!" Alphys exclaimed, hanging up the phone and running over to the exit.

She ran into the elevator and I followed. She fixed her glasses and began sweating even more, panting from running so suddenly across the lab.

I waited with her for the elevator to stop. Once it did, we were walking through the judgement hall and to Asgore's house.

We had reached the living room and everyone was gathered in a circle. Alphys got through the circle and gasped.

Chara was laying in the middle if the floor with her mouth stuffed with buttercups. I looked at her in shock.

Asriel pushed through everyone after Alphys had confirmed she couldn't help her.

Asriel had took Chara's body and soul and left the room, and of course I followed.

He had absorbed her soul and went through the barrier, bringing the body with him. Only for him to die, too.

What a shame.

The rest of the day, everyone cried. Except Sans and Papyrus, they left that day. They left into hiding. They couldn't be with a broken family, I'm guessing.

Papyrus and Asriel were best friends, and Sans and Chara had dated for awhile.

Once again, such a shame.

I followed Sans for awhile after that.

"Where exactly are you going to go?" I asked him curiously.

"Waterfall, the bench room." He stated, holding Papyrus' hand to make it easier for him to follow Sans.

Papyrus gave a curious look to Sans.

"SANS, WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO?" Papyrus asked innocently. Oh, and loudly.

"Just tellin' myself where were goin', bro. Gotta remember, right?" He chuckled.

After awhile of silence, Papyrus had let go of Sans' hand. Sans looked at Papyrus and smiled.

"Water you doin' Papyrus?" He joked. Papyrus growled and took Sans' hand back. I laughed slightly.

After a few more minutes, we had reached the seeds where we would go to the bench room.

Sans looked at me and I nodded. He sat out the seeds in the water and I made them bloom out.

Yes, I found out that I could do that. It's an interesting power, is it not?

They went inside the room and fell asleep on the bench.

Then I heard footsteps.

Curiously, I looked for the person. I peeked around the corner and saw the Queen walking towards the exit to Waterfall. I followed.