Chapter 1: Secrets

Your closest friend was Yukari and Mitsuru, she told you things about a boy named Makoto yuki and how he is quiet and strange he is. "Is he that strange to you" "not really, why? "You talk about him alot" "no i don't." the school bell rung "hey I'll see you later, I have to go to practice" "ok bye." You left school and went to the shrine.

You have said your prayers and left. Before you can leave you have tripped on the last step, but luckily someone have catched you. "Hey are you ok." you looked up and saw who yukari was talking about. "Um am fine thanks" "ok am just checking" "I'm fine, hey are you yukari's friend" "yeah your name is?" "y/f/n y/l/n, Makoto yuki right" "yeah, hey I heard you are the smartest one in the school" I know usually people call me a smart cookie or brain maniac" "hahaha, very interesting, you don't look like a cookie or a maniac" "well...nevermind, I have to go" "well I have to go with you" "and why's that" "I live in the dorms with you."

Your face lit up when you heard him say that he "lives in the dorms" with you. "Well are you going to stand there all beautifully or are we going back to the dorms" "shut up and let's go" "wow feisty" "ugh."

Yuki gives you an 'your pretty' look

Yuki gives you an 'your pretty' look. "Um, are going to stand there or I can leave you be" "hey stop mocking and let's go." You gave him a 'are you serious' look even though you told him to go. leave.

On your on way back...walking with Yuki...to the dorms...Yuki kept talking to you and you kept ignoring him. "Hey have you heard-" "MAKOTO, GET A GRIP!" "ok...hey why don't you talk about yourself then so I won't be talking anymore." You stopped in your tracks and looked at yuki. "What?" "u um...nothing...no one has asked me that question" "well I did."