Chapter 5:"Happy Valentines Day"❤

Today was Valentines Day and mainly....I HATE VALENTINES DAY! (Sorry for anyone who likes valentines day) And plus I never been loved.

"Hey Y/n-san" Ken said. "Hey, Amada....you ok?" "Yeah, it's that I never got any cards from anyone" "me either...." "Y/n-san?" "hm" "d do you like....mr. y yuki?" he stuttered in between his words. (Me? like Makoto? Tch...) "Ken, why would you say that?" "b because...." he didn't say anything and ran away. (Oh no! Did I make him upset?) "I need to go look for him."

I ran out the dorms, but before I can reach the doors, someone bumped into me. "Ugh!" "Oh, soowy Y/n....wanna-" I cut him off by saying,"I don't time for this." I got up and ran out the doors. I looked both ways and thought,( where would he be?) I thought and thought, until I said,"the graveyard."

I ran to the graveyard and looked for Ken.

{one hour later}

I didn't give up, looking for Ken....(is that him?) I ran where I saw someone. "Amada-kun?" "huh? Y/n-san?" Ken looked up. "What are you doing here?" "I came looking for you....why did you ask me if I liked yuki?"

"U um, I I t thought you l liked s someone?" he stuttered. "Well, currently yuki's annoying sometimes....,but I like him as a friend" that's currently true and not true. "But why ask me that?" he took a deep breath and said,"b because i....like you" I sighed. "Ken....you're too young" "I know, but when am older....maybe?" "Ken....Someday, you'll find the perfect girl for your age" he looked sadly down to his feet. "o ok....you're right,but do you like me as a friend?" "hm, honestly....I do, now can we go back to the dorms and get ready for the party?"

"Yeah, let's go y/n-san!" we went back to the dorms and got dressed. I wore a dark blue dress with black laces on it, my black choker with a golden locket hanging, put some black wedges, and brush my messy hair because of running, still have my hair covering my right eye. (A/n: You cover your right eye like Makoto)

{picture below}

I heard a knock on my door. "WHO IS IT?" "it's Ken-" "and mitsuri" I walked to my door and open it. "Wow, y/n-san you look....pretty" Ken blushed. "Thanks, let's go." we went down stairs to everyone and Ken went talk to fuuka and me and Mitsuri went to talk to Yukari.

"Hey you look amazing, Mitsuri-Senpai" "thank you" "and y/n, you're ok" (that's why I don't like valentines day, because you don't get good compliments) "oh, thanks"

"Hey ladies, wanna dance?" "yeah sure junpei, let's go" Junpei and Yukari went to go dance. "Hey" "hey, Senpai" "hey Ahkihko" "hey, um...you wanna dance Mitsuri?" "u um....sure." Mitsuri and Ahkihko went to go dance and fuuka and Ken went to go dance too, while I sit down and wait for the party to be over.

"Why are you here alone?" I heard a voice, I looked up. "Makoto, hey *sniff*" "where you....crying?" turns out I never knew I was crying. "Oh, um" Yuki wrapped his two arms around me and said,"don't cry, please."

(he's....serious? Usually he's annoying) "um, yuki....you're being serious" "because I care about you, can't I" (nobody have cared about me) "thank you....you look good" "he, thanks....if I can't call you cute, then I guess I can call you....beautiful."

I looked up at Makoto and we stared into each other eyes. His eyes were a beautiful light blue, while he stared at my e/c ones. We bumped heads (like your guys foreheads are touching) I was looking down, blushing. He kissed my forehead and I looked up. He connected our lips together, his kiss was sweet, soft, and passionate. He backed pulled back quickly and said,"s sorry, I I didn't mean to kiss you"

"You're a great kisser, *giggling*"
"You mean...you're not mad?" "no...you're cute when you're scared" he blushed so red, I thought he was turning into a tomato. "You ok?" I put my hand on his chest. "u um...." he put his hand on my thigh. "You wanna go that far huh" "well...maybe I do"

It turned out into a makeout, until I broke it. "Hm? What's wrong?" "there's people around"
"Alright then, let's go"