Chapter 3: Falling for you

Play the song, when it's time.

Me and yuki walk to the ramen restaurant. "I never imagine coming with you here" "whatever." you and makoto take your seats and order,but You decided not to order anything "what's wrong...aren't you gonna eat" "na, am fine." Makoto food was brought to him. Wow he sure ordered a big bowl of ramen. "Makoto why did you order a big bowl of ramen" "are you judging me" "no, am just saying...sorry sheesh."

When you heard a guy talking into the microphone. "Good evening everybody, am up here if anyone wants a request to sing." sing? "Hey y/n, you should try, you're good" "no. Thank. You" "fine, be like that then." suddenly he got up and started shouting, this idiot doesn't stop does he. "HEY THIS GIRL WOULD LOVE TO SING FOR US" "REALLY, WELL COME ON UP" I got up and went to the stage, before I got up and said something to Makoto. " YOU.ARE.SO.DEAD"

The guy gave me the microphone and I told him what song I wanted to sing. I heard the music and started singing.

You may play the song now.

The day started ordinary, boy walking by (back-up singers) It was the same old story, too fresh of too shy (back-up singers)

I'm not the kind to fall for a guy who flashes his smile (it goes on for miles) when usually swoon, but I'm over the moon (he was just too cool for school)

And now am falling for ya, falling for ya, I know I shouldn't but I, I just can't stop myself from falling for ya, falling for ya

Can't hold on any longer and now am falling for you.

Now we're going steady, He's the cats meow (meow meow) he says I'm a betty and we'd paint the town (back-up singers)

I'm not the kind to fall for a guy just cause he says hi (when he's crusin' by) he's ready to race and I'm catching his gaze (that'll go on like this for days)

And now am falling for ya, falling for ya, I know I shouldn't but I, I just can't stop myself from, falling for ya, falling for ya

Can't hold on any longer and now am falling for ya, it feels like I tumbled from another world, into your arms and it's so secure, maybe I'll stumble but I know for sure head over heels I'm gonna be your girl.

(music plays for a minute)

You trip and fall off the stage, but someone catches you. It's...Makoto

And now am falling for ya, falling for ya, I know I shouldn't but I, I just can't stop myself from falling for ya, falling for ya

Can't hold on any longer and now am falling for you.

The song ends and everyone claps. You realized makoto is still holding you. "Um...Makoto you can let go of me." Yuki puts you down and you see him blushing. "Lets go back to our seats"

We walk back to our seats and leave a tip from eating, but they said next time I come I eat free (YES).

"hey y/n, can I ask you a question" "what" "are you falling for me" I blush at his question. "What, no it was a song" "ok, but I fell for you" with that he walked off.