Chapter 4: "What do you mean?"

Yuki left Me there in shock, looking like I saw a ghost. "What do you mean "I fell for you?" "do you know what 'fall' means?" I was confused. "It means 'I fell in love with you.' what's so special about me? "Um...you're kidding right?" "no" he smiled like an idiot.

"Listen...I don't have time for boys" "but, I have do have time for girls" yuki mocking what I said. "Whatever....am going to my room." I walk into the building, with yuki following. I walk up the stairs and into my room.

The next morning...

*Knock knock*

I wake up, from a knock on my door and I said. "WHO IS IT!" "your best friend..." I knew who that voice was... so I got up from my bed and answered the door. "sorry to wake you" "(sigh) it's fine, mitsuri...it was time for me to wake up anyways" "he he, OK anyways someone wants to see you-" "alright mitsuri" "in the park..see you later." Mitsuri left my room and I closed my door and got dressed. (I wonder who wants to see me? in the park) 

I made it to the park and I sit on the bench...and wait. (two hours later) Am still sitting on this bench. "(sigh)...why am sitting her?" I get up from the bench and leave...but before I could, a voice behind me said something. "Am glad you made it."  I know that voice...I slowly turn around to see  Makoto...with a big pervy smile (oh god) and a white and blue shirt, blue jeans, and blue shoes. "UGH, I should have known it would be you" "but...are you ready to have fun" "what do you mean "fun?" "you know....hang out" "we just hanged out yesterday" I laughed.

"we did? hm....can we try again?" "HAHAHA, you have amnesia" I said between my laughs. "HEY DON'T HAVE AMNESIA!" I kept on laughing...until I fell over, but yuki catched me. "Jeez can you get a hold of yourself" I stop laughing and said,"sorry, I thought you would laugh," I looked down and I heard yuki giggle. "why are you laughing?" "sorry, you look cute when you're sad." 

(CUTE!!!! AM NOT CUTE!) "I AM NOT CUTE! YOU HEAR!" "he he, ok I won't call you that word again....cute" "I heard that"