Chapter 2: hanging out

"Well um...you have to find that on your own" "um why, you too scared to say" " no, come on." You and makoto made it to the dorms. "We're here" "finally so I can stop talking to you" "aww, am hurt." while he's holding his chest.

You walk inside the dorms and yuki follows. The next day you went to the mall and guess who you saw...yep Makoto. "Oh no" you said in your thoughts. "Oh heyy y/n" "what are you doing here" "I wanted to come out...wanna hang out" "no" "ok ok I get it, am annoying" "yeah you sure are and needy" "not really...am just trying to light the mood." yuki puts his head down and looks at his shoes. you realized that you were alittle harsh with yuki. "Ugh fine we can hang out" "cool, how about karaoke" "wow, challenging...ok."

You and yuki have an karaoke battle and guess who won it...yep you. "Thank you." you take a bow to the crowd and walk out the karaoke area. "Hey you're very beautiful singer" hearing that from him made You blush alittle. "Thanks, you weren't bad yourself" "really" "yeah."

You both laughed and he came closer to you

You both laughed and he came closer to you. "Wanna go eat some ramen" "yeah am hungry anyways" "me too." you and yuki went to the ramen restaurant.