What to wear(Edit)

G!P warning// if you're not into that then you should find a new story. I own none of these characters except the few OC's. onwards to the story now!!!!

Explicit Language as well

Alice P.O.V

I...I don't understand. This is from...me. But why? Why go through all of this trouble? What does she know? What does she gain by withholding information about me...us? Who is Isabella? Most importantly, can I really trust a part of myself that iv'e never known?

"ARE YOU SAYING YOU BELIEVE THIS CRAP?"

"Edward calm d-"

"NO I WILL NOT CALM DOWN WHILE THERE IS A THREAT LOOMING AROUND HERE CLAIMING TO BE ALICE'S MATE. HOW ARE WE TO BELIEVE THIS? WE DON'T KNOW HER, SHE COULD BE A SPY SENT FROM THE VOLTU-"

I ignore everything else that comes out of Edwards mouth. The only thing stuck in my head is Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate.  

Why now has she decided to pop into my life? What makes today so special? All of these years, I've spent alone...in the shadow of my coven's love. The endless amount of love and acceptance between mates that they've experienced; Edward and Jasper, Rosalie and Emmett, and how can I ever forget the patriarchs of the family, the great  Carlisle and Esme.  

I've always felt like the outsider of the coven. Sometimes I think that the only reason I'm allowed to remain here is because of Jasper. But now things are different, I'm the same now. I have a mate now. I can be accepted. Right?

Bella P.O.V

You so fuckin' precious when you smile

It's finally time to rejoin my mate after so many years of torture without her. As I dance around the house in my my boxers and sports bra, I can't help but think about how this Alice will react when she sees me. 

Hit it from the back and drive you wild

How can I charm her and make her fall in love with me all over again? Goddess, I didn't think she could get even more beautiful but as usual when it comes to her, I was wrong. Immortality suits her so fucking well.

Girl, I lose myself up in those eyes

just had to let you know you're mine

"Well hey there love, come here often?" Hmm. That sounds ridiculous

"Alice, I have been madly in love with you for more than 90 years. I know you don't know me but you will soon get to see how amazing and badass I am and I want you to be mine again." No that sounds a little fuck boyish.

Hands on your body, I don't wanna waste no time
Feels like forever even if forever's tonight
Just lay with me, waste this night away with me
You're mine, I can't look away, I just gotta say

I GOT IT HOW ABOUT I SAY—

*******************************RINGGGGGG*****************************

Oh shit, I forgot to get dressed. Let's see my Alice has always liked my different style of dressing. So I guess that's a start. That's one thing I'm sure will never change about either of us, we both love fashion. We just blend so well together. She's my forever. 

I'm so fucking happy you're alive

I finally decided on wearing  a grey sweater that says 'KILLER' in black letters, black skinny jeans that has one rip where my left knee is, sky blue low top vans, and to top everything off a grey beanie. Not to brag or anything but I look hot.

 My sweet Alice won't be able to resist me. I grab my messenger bag and shades and head out to my all black camero. I put a cigarette behind my ear, thinking one thing before I drive off to school. Today marks the day for change. Lets just hope no one gets in my way because I'm not afraid to fight for what I love. 

Authors Note: I know this is not a real update but before I can start on something new I had to edit the past works and rethink about how I want this story to go. I would greatly appreciate some ideas to help me out. Thanks.