What Just Happened?

Bella P.O.V

Slap

What the fuck just happened. My entire face slings to the left and I can feel the tiny cracks in my marble skin began to repair itself. Did Mary Alice just slap me? How...wonderful. I was hoping that my little firecracker still had her spark.

quickly flexing my jaw, I grin a little and look into gold eyes that were once a beautiful blue that could rival a clear sky. Searching the rest of her face I can see that her jaw is sharper than I remember but just as delectable. I restrain myself from searching the rest of her body and instead glance around the parking lot only to see everyone staring at the two of us.

My right-hand goes to my pocket to fiddle with lighter. my eyes flicker to the ground. I sense it before it happens, Mary Alice's soft hand reaches my chin and gently lifts my head up so that her golden orbs meet my shaded ruby ones. A small smile spreads across her face

"Took you long enough." She whispers before letting me go completely, breaking eye contact to look over my shoulder.

Snapping out of the spell that her touch cast over my body I grab her retreating wrist.

"Did you just slap me?" my grin has turned into a full-blown smile and her eyes flicker back to mine. she frowns and I immediately let go of her wrist while taking a step back. Her eyes flash with something I can't identify as she takes a step back herself.

"Sorry about that. The bell is about to ring, do you have another letter for me?" Mary Alice asks but not before putting back on a flirty grin and stepping closer. An air of insincerity surrounds this...Alice, I take another step back.

"I do, but that comes later. I need to go pick my schedule. farewell...Alice." Mary Alice warned me in the past that this Alice would be different. I should have taken that warning more seriously. This is not Mary Alice, but she will be. For now I will have to learn and understand this Alice who is willing to manipulate me to get what she wants. How entertaining

Bowing a little towards Alice then turning to scan her pathetic excuse of a family, a nod to them. I am then off to the main office recieve my schedule. This should be fun.

AN: really sorry about the wait. I'm trying to get back in to writing but it's really hard to stay motivated. I think about the story a lot and where I want it to go, hopefully I can just write it down