The Beta

Chapter 3

After we got done kissing we cuddled all together. For about an hour or two. Then we all got up and got dressed to head down stares to get breakfast.

On my way down the stairs with my mates we ran in to Kai the beta of my pack. " Hey little man. How's it going for you" he asked. Kai is most likely the only one who is nice to me. He only acts mean so that when we are alone and he is giving me the little food he can sneak to me and water. The pack will think he is bullying me not helping me.

"It's going good I found my mates!!! They are the fore alphas that came to visit our pack" I said to him. I look up at him and saw he was staring behind me. I turned around to see all my mates giving him a death glare. "Hey guys stop that!! He is the only one in this pack helped me and he is my friend so please s-stop p-please?" I begged them. "We are so sorry little mate we didn't mean to scare you" said John as they all hugged me. "We all thank you for helping out mate" said Kyle. "Your welcome alphas my name is Kai and I am the beta of this horrible pack and I know what you all names are already" said Kai.

"I have a question to ask you all" said Kai. "You may ask." Said Drake to Kai. "When y'all leave this pack may I be able to leave with you all please this pack is nothing but slobs so may I please go with y'all?" Asked Kai. "You may come with us as you wish"said Mason. "YES thank you so much. Let's go get breakfast now then we can all hangout today." Said Kai. And that's what we did we all started down the stairs again.

I'm not a good speller and I will have grammar errors please don't be mad about them? Please give me your thoughts about the book and opinion.