The Argument

Chapter 9

Sid's Pro

Me and the boys were walking down a path in the woods today because we wanted to get away from all the drama at the pack house. We have been walking for an hour now. Before we left the house, there was a huge fight between me and Magy and Steve (that's Sid's alpha's name I realized I had not given him a name yet) and Matt (that's the boy that was sitting on Steven's lap) and my mates and Jeff (Magy's brother) and some other teenagers.

The fight was a lot of nonsense about two tubs of ice cream. May I mention that those tubs of ice cream were my favorite kind of ice cream, Wild 'N Reckless Sherbet, which you can't find almost anywhere and they eat both tubs completely.

: Flashback:

I was walking down stares after taking an afternoon nap and laying in bed with my mates for half an hour. When I got down stairs to the kitchen I saw Magy and her brother and their group of friends, that bully me at school, all sitting around the kitchen island EATING MY ICE CREAM while talking and laughing. I make a gasp noise in shock which draws the groups attention to me.

"Well well look who it is. It's the little slut that has all the alphas attention" says Magy while looking at me with heated in her eyes. "Looks like we ate all of your delicious ice cream. Well it wasn't really yours because the alpha bought it so it's actually the packs ice cream and not yours a lonely omega slut." Said Jeff as he was waving around a spoon looking all dramatic.

"What's going on" Matt asked as he walked into the kitchen looking around. "Little Sid here is upset that we ate all of his ice cream. Which isn't really his because he is an omega and has no say in anything just like you." One of the girls from the group said.

"That's not right I know for a fact that those tubs of ice cream had Sid's name on them Steven told me he always puts his name on them." Said Matt while pointing his finger at the group and raising his voice and getting upset but you could clearly see he was scared out of his mind. "Listen her omega you do not raise your voice at me and my friends. YOU and little Sid need to learn how to behave and keep your mouths shut" screamed Magy with her face all red.

When she finished yelling at us, we were cowering away from her scared because of all the yelling. Within seconds my mates and Steven all came running into the kitchen looking around franticly. (We found out that Matt is Steven's mate.) When their eyes landed on us it's like they know exactly what was going on. They walked over to us with my mates hugging me when that got to me and Steven in gulping Matt in a bear hug.

"Alpha these omegas were yelling at us saying that we ate all of their ice cream which it isn't." said Jeff and the same girl from the girl. "Well it is Sid's ice cream. I bought it for him and put his name on it for a reason" said Steven with his alpha voice.

: Flashback ends:

At the end of the argument, Steven gave Magy, Jeff, and the group of teenagers cleaning duty for two days as punishment while making Matt and I have to go to our rooms, well me in my mates' room and Matt in Steven's room, for an hour and a half without our mates as our punishment for not getting our mates when the argument started. It hurt Steven to punish Matt but he had to or else people may think he is weak and unfair. Let me tell you now that hour and a half was brutal without my mates with me.

For the rest of the day John, Kyle, Drake, Mason, and I watched movies and cuddled while Steven and Matt were having a make out section the whole time.

Please vote and comment?????