Special chapter

Christmas Surprise

Sorry this is soo late!!!!!!!!

Author's note
What happens in this chapter does not happen in the book at the moment but happens later on.
My Little Snuggle Plumps
End of Author's note

Sy's Prov

​Its Christmas eve and I'm waiting in bed for my mates while they are getting ready for bed, I'm in bed before them because they made me wear cute Christmas pj's to bed tonight which I think are a little too sexy. I wanted to go to bed a little earlier because I wanted Santa to come soon. Christmas was the only time that I ever got a present from Santa, which was usually small like a blanket or something of that sort. (Sid does not know that Steven is the one that gives him the presents).

​As I am waiting I am wondering what is taking the boys so long, they know that I want to go to sleep as soon as possible for tomorrow to come. While I'm in my thoughts I did not notice my mates coming out of the bathroom and into our room, I also didn't notice that they were only in Christmas boxers looking SEXY AS HELL.

"What took you guys so looong? I've been waiting forever we have to go to bed now" I said excitedly but gave them a confusing look when they chuckled and ware smirks on their faces.

​"Oh, sweetie we are not going to bed right now we are going to have a little fun first Ok?" Kyle said in a husky voice. As he said this it made my willy (his dick) start to feel weird and get hard while the boys were climbing onto the bed and moving me so that I'm laying down.

​"What do you mean by that Kyle? Boys what's going on?" I ask while looking up at my mates with big doe eyes. "We, baby, are going to make you feel good and give you an early Christmas present tonight from all of us" Mason said while slowly taking off my shirt and Drake taking off my bottoms leaving me in my superman boxers.

​"What do you mea- OH that so we are having naughty time?" I ask. "Yes, we are little mate and do you need to know what to call us during our naughty time?" John said as I shake my head while trying to cover myself but Kyle and Drake stop me and go to my nipples and putting them in their mouths making me moan.

​"You are to call me papa" Mason said, "call me sir" Drake said, "call me daddy" Kyle said, "and call me master" John said after Kyle.

​"O-ok" I said feeling the blush rise in my cheeks knowing that they are red along with my face and ears. Drake and Kyle go back to my nipples and John goes down to my peepee and takes it in his mouth sucking softly but firmly. Mason gets off of the bed going into the bathroom and coming out with a container of lube in his hands. He then gets on the bed softly moving John aside so that he can get to my booty while John is still on my cock. Mason put lube on his fingers and spreads my cheeks apart and puts one of his fingers at my hole. He them softly pushes it in at a slow pace so it does not hurt. When it is all the way in he starts moving it in back and forth.

​"Papa more please." I say while moaning in pleasure. As I say that Papa adds another finger and starts to move faster with me a moaning mess. Master, Daddy, and Sir look up from what they are doing to my body and look at me and my body with hungry and lust filled eyes.

​"Master. Daddy. Sir. Papa. Please take me now? Please I want you to mate me and I want to fill you inside of me." I say while thrusting upward wanting more as Master is scissoring me and Mason pumping my cock. I feel the urge to cum building up and its building fast.

"Please let me cum? Please?" I beg needing to cum.

"I don't know if we should right away little one" Daddy says smirking with the others.
"I agree, do you really need to cum baby," Sir says with me nodding my head fast.
"Ok, you can cum when Master tells you to babe" Papa says looking like he is ready to devour me.
"When I say cum pet I want you to cum and make that adorable face like you make when you see ice cream." Master said while moving faster and taking over for Papa.