Oops! Tough luck buddy!

-Come on Asami! It is not THAT crazy- Korra smiled while holding her girl close to her chest, Asami was trying to push her away in a playful manner.

-No Korra, it will break his heart! He is still our friend- She whispered before looking up at her friend... erhm... girlfriend? She didn't know but whatever they were she was so happy for it. She was happy for the mind-blowing sex too.

-Come on... We can just start showing her signs of... this- Korra giggled before rolling so she can be on top of Asami. The Avatar took Asami's lips with her own and started kissing her softly, one hand traveling to her back. She hummed with approval before parting their lips lock.

-O-okay... But we will do it in a subtle way- She whispered. Her hot break against Korra's lips that made her get goosebumps and her whole body to shiver. 

-Whatever you want Sexami- She giggled while Asami's eyes got big as a plate, trying to hide her smile because Korra was such a dork sometimes...well all the time. Before Korra could react, Asami started tickling her with all her might. Korra's laugh fulfilled the room and it made Asami feel warm inside of her.

Not the lustful warm but the warm of being with someone like this. To not be alone.

-Oh Spirits! I give up! I give up!- Korra screamed between gasps of air that she managed to catch.

-Pfttt, you are such a pussy- Giggled Asami before letting her go. Korra smiled looking up at the beautiful woman.

-Hey, you didn't complain about this pussy before- She answered with a grin so big and filled with so much ego that Asami couldn't stop herself for blushing furiosly.

-You are so mean!- Screamed the heiress at Korra before covering her face with a pillow. Korra laughed before standing up and stretching, making her muscles flex. The Avatar started putting on her clothes before taking Asami in a loving embrace and kissing the side of her neck with a soft peck.

-Get changed, we gotta annoy the shit out of Mako- Whispered Korra before walking out of the big room. Asami looked up and threw the pillow at a side before picking her clothes from her closet and starting putting them on.

When both girls were outside of the mansion, Asami tried to take Korra's hand but the Avatar wouldn't allow the touch, moving her hand so it would be out of the reach of Asami. 

The engineer looked a little hurt but let it go, it all was a little new for the two of them after all. They walked towards Mako's appartment. Korra knew that today was his day off from the police so she sighed having second thoughts of her plan. Asami soon noticed this.

-Hey, are you okay?

- She asked before putting a comforting hand on the strong tan shoulder of the Water Tribe girl.

-I don't this is a good idea anymore- She whispered before looking up at the beautiful eyes of Asami. Damn it! Asami was so perfect in all ways!

-But you have to tell Mako what is happening with us two. I mean, he surely thinks that you two are taking some time and you will be back together again. We have to be honest with him- Asami tried to put some sense in Korra's head.

-I think you are right- The Avatar sighed before realizing that they have make it to the big building where Mako and Bolin lived. 

The two girls started climbing the stairs to his apartment. When they reached the door Korra looked nervously at Asami before the taller girl kissed her lips quickly, letting her now that she was there. Korra smiled softly before knocking on the door. Asami was at a side, so Mako couldn't see her.

The door opened and Korra opened her mouth to talk but before she could say something, she felt Mako's lips on hers and his tongue forcing his way in her mouth. 

This made Korra want to gag. How could she have liked this? There wasn't a remote comparison of  Mako's kisses with Asami's kisses. 

-I missed you baby- Whispered Mako while Korra looked at him shocked and Asami was killing the boy with his glare. Oh if looks could kill Mako would be buried six feet under dirty ground.

-I am so sorry, I was so stupid and I want you to give me another chance. I swear I didn't mean to cheat. I will not do it again- He pleaded.

-Wait! You cheated on Korra?- Asami yelled at the boy, his rage only getting higher and higher because this boy has made so many mistakes in the lapse of 4 minutes.

-A-Asami... What are you doing here? I mean, I am happy to see you but... yeah- He said while rubbing his neck.

-I am here with Korra because she has something to tell you- She answered in a cold way.

-What is it?- Asked Mako before looking at Korra.

-Uhmm, I just wanted to tell you that... I- I will take you back- She  whispered before she heard a yell behind her.

-WHAT?- The engineer yelled in complete shock.

A/N: Muahahahha now I am a Makorra shipper... LOL. Just kidding. This all have an explanation that I will explain in the next chapter... whenever I upload it. I am so sorry, I have totally forgot about this story but now I have an alarm each week that reminds me of this story so I could update. Take care :D