The wake up

Asami woke up with a tingling feeling in her neck. She slowly opened her eyes to see a sleepy Korra, breathing peacefully against her neck. Just how they fell asleep the night before.

Asami couldn't help it but blush when she remembered the peck that Korra gave her the night before. She can still feel Korra's lips burning against her own.

She looked down to meet the peacefully Avatar and brush a strand of hair out of her face. She can see the trail of dry tears in the brunette's cheek.

The CEO of Future Industries let go slowly the Avatar while she walked to the hall and kitchen to found it empty. Where is everybody? Oh, it's Saturday. Right.

Asami smiled softly when she realized that she could make a delicious breakfast to Korra. She wasn't a professional chef but she made the best pancakes in the world. Well, her father told her that.

Asami still misses her father and just one time she went to check on him. She couldn't understand how a such loving father became in a monster that only wanted revenge.

The girl with green eyes shook her head since those memories weren't welcome right now. She have to make an amazing breakfast to the girl that is sleeping on her bed. It's still a mystery why Korra was like that the last day but Asami wanted to know.

Meanwhile, in the other room was a sleepy Avatar that perked up when the delicious scent of pancakes reached her nose. She looked around to find that she was in Asami's room and that she slept on Asami's bed. Now, she wondered where was Asami.

She looked around and found the bathroom and knocked on the door, hoping that she was there. She wanted to go to eat breakfast but she had to be polite and wait for Asami.

When she didn't get an answer she opened the door to find a lonely bathroom.

"Damn, it would have been fabulous if there was Asami taking a showe... W-what? Stop there Korra and don't think more" The Avatar thought to herself and walked out fumbling.

When she walked back into the room, she couldn't hide her surprise when in front of her was Asami with her nightgown. Asami didn't notice Korra's presence so she bent down when a napkin fell from the plate she was holding.

Korra's eyes couldn't remain quiet when she glanced Asami's lacy underwear. The Avatar licked her, now, dry lips. Her face was red and her mind just wondered in the so many ways that she could take that lacy underwear.

Maybe she was too concentrated in her not so pure thoughts when she realized that Asami was a step away from her. Her incredible perfume in the air.

-Korra, everything's fine?- Asked the taller girl while looking into Korra's eyes.

-I...uh-uhmm. Yeah, yeah, of course I was just thinking- In the many ways that I could make you moan my name- Korra thought before blushing and giving Asami a sheepishly smile.

Asami just rolled her eyes and smiled, handing Korra her breakfast.

-Here, I made you breakfast- Whispered Asami while Korra watched at the large sized pancakes and felt herself drool over it. It smelled wonderful.

She took a big piece of the pancake and the cinnamon in it made her moan softly for the incredible savor. After chewing it for a seconds she could taste a vanilla flavor too, that was well mixed with the chocolate syrup.

-Oh my spirits Asami! This is fantastic- She talked with her mouth full and Asami just smirked. When Korra moaned, it sent Asami in a long travel to "not appropriate thoughts" and Asami discovered that Korra's moan was the sexiest thing that she had ever heard.

And she will make sure to hear more.

After a few minutes, Korra was done with her breakfast and sighing happily saying that those pancakes were the best pancakes that she have ever eaten.

Asami just smiled before she couldn't wait and ask Korra something that has been around her mind all the morning.

-Korra? Can I ask you something?- Asami asked softly while looking at the ground.

-Sure- Answered The Avatar looking at Asami while she took seat at her side.

-Why were you crying yesterday?- Asami asked without hesitating and looking in Korra eyes. -You know you can tell me any thing- She added putting a soft hand on Korra's shoulder.

Korra's body shiver under Asami's touch and looked away. Memories of the last night pops in her head.

-I... Mako and I... broke up- She told her friend.

Asami hated to see Korra like this but as selfish as it sounds she was glad that Korra was done with that jerk.

-I told him that I loved someone else- She whispered.

Asami could almost hear her heart break in her chest. She thought that she had a chance with Korra but she isn't that lucky.

Korra looked into Asami's green eyes.

-And I kissed that person yesterday- Korra breathed out while blushing furiously.

Asami just froze and looking with wide eyes at the Avatar.

Cliffhanger just because I'm evil! Anyways, thanks so much for the people who commented, read and added to favorites <3