Make love to me slowly

A/N: This chapter will be have a lemon (Rated M for sexual content). I give you this warning but it's under your responsibility if you read it or not.
This will be just a filler chapter so you won't miss anything :)
Love
-Korralicious

Asami just stared at Korra who was red and looking at the ground.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that" Korra whispered but Asami just walked towards Korra and lifted up her chin, looking into her eyes.

She could see the fear and shame in Korra's blue eyes but at the same time she could see the love she felt for her.

Asami took Korra's chin, leaning in slowly. Their breathings mixing, their lips inches apart until Asami touched Korra's lips.

Her lips were soft, warm and made her want more, made her to become addicted to her lips with a soft touch.

Korra breathed out the oxygen she was containing and closed her eyes, feeling like she was in a dream. Never wanting to wake up.

Their lips started a sweet and paused dance, tasting each other, tasting what is prohibited. Tasting the begging of a toxic love.

Korra deepened the kiss and made Asami sat on her lap. Asami only could moan softly against The Avatar's lips. She still tasted like cinnamon and chocolate.

Korra's hands traveled to the other girl's waist and brought her body closer to hers. Korra's hands traveled to her back and drew imaginary patterns on her back.

Asami started kissing the tanned woman's neck. Kissing, nipping and licking it, leaving small and big hickeys. A remember to Korra that she doesn't like sharing.

Korra lifted Asami shirt a little to feel the cool skin against her hands. The CEO of Future Industries felt electricity run up her spine.

Korra gripped the heiress butt and lifted her up while walking towards Asami's room. Breathing heavily, The Avatar pushed the door open to close it again.

Asami undid Korra's hair and played with it, pulling it softly, making Korra gasp.

Korra placed Asami in her bed while looking into her deeps and now lustful eyes. She leaned again and kissed Asami, slowly. Tasting every inch of her lips.

Asami's hands made her way under Korra's shirt and slowly took it off, her eyes trailing the softly marked abs of Korra. Taking in her luscious curves.

The Avatar attacked the heiress lips and pushed her against the bed completely. Her body against the other girl's body.

Korra started kissing Asami's neck, making Asami moan softly. Korra grinned against the soft skin and in a quick move took the top of Asami's pajamas off.

Her eyes met Asami's red face, looking down she could see that Asami was without her bra on.

The sight made her feel a warmth in her center grow. The Avatar licked her now dry lips. Her eyes became deep and her pupil dilated for the lust that she felt for Asami now.

Korra kissed Asami again and bit on her lower lip, gaining a growl from Asami. Korra head started her way down to Asami's neck to her breasts. Kissing the village between her breasts to later move to take one nipple into her mouth. Asami back arched and let out a loud moan, her fingers tangling in Korra's auburn hair.