The sleepover Part l

Asami was passing back and forth in her amazing room in her mansion. The soft sound of her boots every time she gave a step was the only thing that broke the silence.

Asami was always ready for everything but when The Avatar asked her if she could stay at her mansion for the night since she fought with Mako again, Asami was a wreck of nerves.

Korra has been her crush for a few months now and even if she denied it, she knew that she liked women and boys weren't important for her romantic life.

Yes. She had a relationship with Mako but maybe she was with him only to be closer to Korra, even if she didn't know then that she liked Korra more that she should.

The image that she showed to the world was important too. After all she is the daughter of one of the best inventors of all time. She must keep that façade up because she knows that a relationship with other woman isn't good looking for society.

And the cherry on top is that Korra never ever would like her the way she likes her. She is so in love with Mako that it hurts.

It's true that recently The Avatar's relationship with Mako has been crumbling and no matter how selfish it sounded but the young CEO was over joyed with the idea.

The girl with green eyes had everything ready for the sleepover. She had ready the guests room and as creepy as it sounds, she even took the time to splash some of her perfume in Korra's pillows.

Asami would love to share the bed with Korra, maybe if she is lucky enough, Korra will fall asleep there and so she will have an excuse if the next morning The Avatar asks why she slept there.

Finally, she heard one of her butlers open the door and greet Korra.

Asami opened the door to her room and in a second she had a crying Korra in her arms. She was crying and breaking down in front of Asami's eyes.

Asami just stood there, comforting Korra while she closed the door with her free hand.

Tell me what you thought and if you liked it! Please if you find any mistake tell me so I can fix it. Leave a comment please :)

-Korralicious