Four

Work has been nonstop all morning even after our rush. A guy comes in carrying flowers. They're probably from Matt to Amy, he's a sweetheart.

"Is there a Kris here?" He asks I take the small card off the roses and open it up.

I'm sorry about last night. Let me make it up to you.
X Chase

I tear the small paper up and the guy looks scared. "Just take these back to where they came from. " I smile. "Do you want a coffee for the trouble?"

"Umm. " He seems nervous now.

"Just wait here." I go back behind the counter and whip him something up and grab him a leftover donut from the dozen Amy brought in this morning. "Have a good day." I smile and he's on his way.

Chase POV

After slamming the door to Kris's car I get in mine and speed off. I honestly did feel bad but work was work. I dig in the glove box then place my gun underneath my shirt on my belt. The meet up is behind the old apple barn.

"Do you have it?" The guy asks and I nod giving him three small clear bags. He hands me and envelope I quickly look in it, crispy hundred dollar bills. "I'll need more so be ready."

"Ok see you then." I start to walk back to where my car was parked. When I get in I count the bills and take out my cut before heading over to drop of the rest of the money.

"What's up buddy?" I answer the phone to some guy I met the other day, Kane.

"Did you wanna come grab a beer with me and my girl?"

I meet Kane and his girlfriend, she's a blondie short and kinda curvy in the right way. "I love you." She kisses him telling him bye as I get there.

"So you seen any girls?" Kane asks me.

"Nah man. " I lie and sip on my jack.

Kris POV

"Yeah I have to get home I promised my mom I'd be there for dinner." I tell the other girls, my phone died just as I get to my car. I get in a lock the doors. Luckily no ones here waiting for me this time. 

When I arrive home I came smell dinner and it smells amazing, I'm starving. I hear another voice in the kitchen ask if my mom need help. It almost sounds like Chase but it's probably my mind playing tricks. I walk into the kitchen and stop in my tracks.

"What is he doing here?" I try and not sound so harsh.

"Kris that's no way to treat a guest. Now go back in the living room and come back in, I know I raises you better." My mother says and I do says she says not wanting to argue. She's right she did raise me better, better than he was raised.

"Hey mom I'm home. Hi Chase. Daddy." I hug my father.

I set the table as they go on chatting about whatever. I'm pretty quiet through dinner. Chase volunteers to help me with the dishes so my parents go in the other room.

"Why have you been ignoring me? Didn't you get the flowers?" Chase comes up be hind me as I stand in from of the sink.

"Yep." I simply say. I can feel his hot breath on my neck.

"Maybe you need some more convincing." He whispers grabbing my hips and pushing himself against me. I bite my lip as his touch repeatedly burns me like before. I can feel up all through my body. One of his hands slides between my legs over my jeans. Morally I want to stop him not let him walk all over me but physically I can't the sensation is too much. I close me eyes and lean my head back against his chest. "That's right." He whispers as he rubs me.

He runs his finger up and down my zipper and he plays with my button. My panties become wet as he squeezes me and his other hand grabs my butt. He kisses my neck but doesn't suck as he moves all my hair to one side.

"Chase." I softly say my hands still in the dish water.

"You will be mine." He says as he slides his hand in my pants but not in my panties.

He rubs my clit apply pressure with his finger. I can barley stand up it feel so good. I know it's wrong when he's not even my boyfriend. I pray my parents stay distracted. Chase puts his hand over my mouth as he starts to rub faster jerking me off. My heart races and I can barley breath. He makes me climax as I stand there in the kitchen. 

"I'm going to say this one more time. Meet me tomorr-"

"Mid week service." I tell him cutting him off.

"Fine. Friday we are going out and that's the end of story. "

I just nod and he walk out of the kitchen. I hear him thank my parents for dinner and say goodbye. I finish up the dishes and take a shower. The whole time I think of what Chase did to me. It was amazing. No one has even been like that with me. I went back and forth with myself on going but I decided on a yes.