Six

Kris

Monday rolls around too fast. I hit the alarm and get up from my warm bed, I check my phone but there nothing. Sighing I go it ready for work and slip out of the house.

The smell of coffee wakes me up completely and I get the flow of the day going. I focus on what I'm doing then the girls start coming in.

"How was your weekend, guys?" I ask nicely wanting to beat everyone to the question. The start telling me all that went on. I get this brilliant idea. "Hey! We should go on a-" I'm stopped them the bell rings and Chase walks through the door. I walk to the back office close the letting them take his order.

"No you can't go back there." I hear amy say then the office door opens.

Chase closes the door behind him like it's his office. "I'm sorry it's just just.." he pauses thinking about what to say. "Ok I got nothing but I'm sorry I was just busy with stuff."

"Stuff?" I sit on the edge of the desk crossing my arms over my chest.

"Yeah stuff. " Chase walks close to me pushing himself to stand between my legs.

"Well I'm not just another girl the answer "stuff" doesn't work for me. " I raise my hand and Chase grabs my wrist.

"You're right." He pushes his crotch against me. "I won't let it happen again." Chase stares into my eyes and places his hand over my breast squeeze it.

I feel both of them get hard as he keeps rubbing and pinching me. Chase pushes me back on the desk hovering over me kissing me, he takes tongue and sucks on it then bites my lip. He grinds against me and I can feel home growing.

"I'm really sorry." He whispers and I stay silent keeping my eyes closed.

I can't believe he's on top of me at work, I think to myself. He starts to tug my jeans down then sucks on my panties getting me more wet. Chase doesn't care and I can tell then again I don't either. I pull his hair as he slides my panties to the side and pushes his tongue into me then licks up and swirls his tongue around my clit. I almost can't take it anymore Yes as he keep suck on me and lightly biting me.

I bite my lip keeping myself quiet as I start to cum on his lips. Chase suck in my tastes and gets up wiping his mouth.

"I'll see you for dinner at your house, your mom invited me again. " He winks and walks out.

I quickly get up and pull myself together. I check the mirror and my face is a little flushed but I can't hide it. I walk out and the girls look at me like what just happened? I shake my head and get back to work.