Five

I slipped away from my family and said I was hanging out with the girls tonight. I decided on a nice fitted pair of jeans and a plaid shirt along with boots. I loosely curled my hair and did my makeup then headed out.

Once I arrived at the bar I didn't see Chase but I did see Jen and Kane, so I walked over and sat down with them ordering a ginger ale.

"Hey! What are you doing here?" Jen smiles and hugs me.

"Just meeting someone but I don't see them. Hey Kane." They really are so cute together.

"Hey Kris."

We get to talking about our days, an hour slips away from me before I feel a hand on my shoulder. "Hey sorry I'm late." I spin around on my bar stool. Chase has a cut underneath his eye. "You know Kane? " he almost freaks out.

"Umm yes. These are my friends." I laugh. "What happen to your face?" I frown.

"Nothing. Let's go." Chase helps my off the stool.

"Actually meet him outside." Kane says, it threw me off guard but I trusted Kane so I listened to him.

Chase

I stop in my tracks seeing what Kane wants. "Yes?" I ask putting my hands out in the 'what manner'

"Don't hurt her, she's not like regular girls. She's different. If you do hurt her you'll have to answer to me. Don't play games either. Next time meet her on time too." Kane stands up as he talks to me in a stern voice like I'm some teenage boy taking his daughter out.

"Dude calm down." I bite and walk out of the bar.

Kris is on her phone outside checking it. "C'mon." I say as I get on my bike.

"Umm. I've never rode a bike before though." She frowns and bites her lip nervously.

I walk up to her and place my hands on her shoulders. I connect my lips to hers calming her nerves, I can feel her relax under my kiss. "You'll be fine I promise. Just hold onto me tight. " I hand her the helmet and she slides it on.

I revup the engine and peel out of the parking lot. Her small hands grip me tightly for dear life really. I jump on the highway already knowing where we are going.

Kris

The wind flies all around me as I hold onto Chase's shirt tightly, the adrenaline pumps through my veins like I've never felt before. His bike slows down as we come near an open field where he's been already. There's a blanket on the ground and a cooler next to it. Chase gets off the bike first then places his hands on my waist picking me off the bike, turning me and facing him. I wrap my legs around him and my arms around is neck.

"You look beautiful tonight." He smiles as he sit on the blanket with me still attached to him.

"So tell me more about you." I run my fingers through his hair as he starts to tell me about his family. I play with his roots and just really mess up his hair. I listen to his sweet words as he tells me about himself as if he rehearsed this moment all day long and was finally able to really say it.

I get off Chase and lay on my back staring up to the stars and moon. Chase lays on his side next to me propping his head up with his arm. He traces circles on my stomach giving me butterflies. " You know this is actually really nice." I smile and Chase pulls me close to him running his lips from my collarbone up to my lips.

"You smell nice, but I think I should get you home." He pulls away confusing me a little bit.

"Well could you take me to Jen's Im staying there tonight." I hop up from the blanket.

"Yep."

We get on his bike and it's a quiet drive, I didn't wanna leave and I'm not quite sure what happened.

"Do you want to hang out tomorrow?" I ask as I get off the bike in front of Jen's.

"We'll see, see ya later." Chase peels out of the driveway leaving me confused and a little hurt.