3 - Day 3

//edited

I groaned as I kept tossing and turning in the sheets. The clock ticked by, second by second and added to the early morning cricket chirps.

"I can't sleep!" Though my body was exhausted after the previous day, my mind was just racing with thoughts!

I don't know how long I laid there, but it seemed like days have passed. I checked the clock. It was only 7:30. I sighed, groaning as I tossed away the sheets.

"Time to get up..." As soon as I got dressed, I went to the kitchen. I decided on a quick cereal breakfast. Right before I could get the cereal, there was a notification.

"Ugh, another chat!?" How early do these people wake up? Groaning, I entered the chatroom.

[Username]: Zen, good morning
ZEN: Good morning, [Username]. It's early and you are online!
[Username]: I usually wake up early
ZEN: That's the opposite for me! Haha, you must be a good girl

I blushed. It's only been three days since I met the man!

ZEN: I'm so curious about you. Btw, Jumin...why is he trying to be matchmaker for Yoosung & Jaehee?"
[Username]: I think he's too practical

//roles may have been reversed. Going through, I don't remember which was which :(
deeply apologize

I laughed. Zen and Jumin's hatred for each other was hilarious! Suddenly, the man joined the chat.

Speak of the devil and the devil shall appear.

Jumin: You guys were dissing me.

Whoops...

ZEN: Oh, Mr. Chairman
ZEN: How nice of you to grace us with your presence.
Jumin: Stop faking respect

The two began to argue until Jumin silenced Zen by sending a picture of Elizabeth 3rd's paw.

ZEN: GAHH, TAKE THAT CAT AWAY!! I FEEL LIKE SNEEZING JUST BY LOOKING AT THE PHOTO...!
Jumin: Feel more pain meow.

I bursted out laughing. I could just imagine Jumin saying meow with his usual serious face. Oh...my stomach hurts just thinking about it!

[Username]: Is this gap moe;;;

If so, it is shipped. Jumin, being completely oblivious to these terms due to being a rich man, assumed it was a compliment. I laughed even harder.

Meanwhile, my poor cereal just sat there...cold and soggy from the milk.

"誰か助けて;;;"

I quickly noticed the poor, lonely cereal after the chat ended and began to cry.

"My cereal!"

~~~

Jumin walked out of the meeting room. He took out his phone and logged onto the chatroom that was present at the time. He sighed. He had to go to the airport this afternoon for a business meeting.

707: Who did you meet with?
Jaehee: It was an organization called Cultured Citizens

Jumin shuddered. Most of the members were single rich women trying to get in contact with him. They swarmed him like ants with sweets. Truly terrifying...

Jaehee: But thanks to his sugar-coated smooth talk, we've received an enormous investment
Jumin: I must make sacrifices for the company
707: What a powerful combination
707: We should invite them lol
Jaehee: That's not a bad idea
Jaehee: Although, we do not have a set date for the party yet.
707: The guests invited last time were pretty unique, right?

Unique indeed...they had Seven bursting into tears of laughter...

//legit have no clue who says what Here, I'll just assume ;;

707: U know I read a lot of fantasy novels, right?"
Jumin: Yeah
707: The Lady of the Bracelets that was adapted into a movie...I heard the Lady really exists.
Jumin: !?
Jaehee: What is this nonsense?;

Jaehee and Jumin were shocked! The three continued to talk about the Lady of the Bracelets. Sadly, much to Jaehee's disappointment, she was tasked with finding the Lady.

~~~

I sighed. I had to make money, and quick. I couldn't live on nothing! Sadly, most jobs have already been taken. Therefore, I looked for different ways to get money. I had bought too many things from the mall, and decided to return them to get a little cash back. No seriously, I need money. Bad.

I heard a beeping noise and realized that my phone was going to die.

"Oh, shit..." I decided to go into a cafe for the time being where they had outlets for the public to use. Luckily, they had wifi. I quickly ordered some food to not seem peculiar and sat there, contemplating life.

Ding!

A notification. Who could it be?

Turns out, it was Jaehee and Yoosung.

[Username]: Jaehee, you're online again?"
Jaehee: Yes...I had something to do
[Username]: You mean Yoosung's game avatar?
Jaehee: He said no unauthorized distribution...but I must save the photo
Jaehee: Just for myself
Yoosung: Jaehee...
Yoosung: You want to take the photo of my avatar?
[Username]: Yoosung, good to see you ^^
Yoosung: Hey, [Username]~!

Yoosung was still as cheery as ever. He just finished playing the game and was currently taking a break. Jaehee had so much work but the Lady actually exists. Yoosung was clearly surprised.

Yoosung: Why don't you invite her to the party?
Jaehee: That is a good idea

//why the hell did I make these chapters so long

We all talked about the bracelet until Jaehee brought up the name "Luciel". Neither could Yoosung. As time approached, we left the chat, going our separate ways.

I sighed. My phone was now sufficiently charged. I continued about my day, not worrying about a dying phone. I was able to return to the apartment at 4:30, well after lunch. I went to the kitchen and decided to make some quick ramen with a pork broth.

"I wonder if Zen's online..." He was! So was Jaehee. In the end, the conversation ended up with a flustered me, an embarrassed Jaehee, and a prideful Zen. Time flew by quickly and soon, I was getting ready to sleep. Yeah, 9:12 is pretty early but eh.

Suddenly, there was a new chat.

"Are you fucking kidding me!?" I'm about to sleep, ya know...
Nevertheless, I entered the chat. I paid no attention whatsoever. I had a busy day and I didn't want to waste whatever energy I had left with texting so I stayed out of most of it. I didn't pay attention at all. Doing so would kill so many precious brain cells...

At the end, Jumin ended up calling, stating that he had arrived in the Middle East. We hung up and I decided to get some shut eye.

***

//got lazy with the editing too whoops

As you can tell, I got lazy with the ending. Sorry ^^"

I hope you enjoyed! As always, do comment! And vote, haha

~ Yume