6 - Day 6

I was suddenly awoken by a chatroom. I looked over at my phone. I entered and saw it was Zen.

"Hey [Username]," he said.

"I missed you so much! All I could do was think about you!" I texted. He replied, saying that he missed me too. However, his ankle bones have "given up trying to connect". My face paled.

"What? Your ankle bones!? What's going on? Do you want me to go!?" I texted frantically.

"I'll have to go to the hospital for sure," he replied. Oh no...what happened? "But I think I twisted my ankle... I appreciate you saying that, but...it won't be solved even if you came here all the way. It's embarrassing to tell you this but I feel as if my ankle is screaming."

"Just be calm for now," I said. "Is there anything I can help you with?"

"Thanks, [Username]. I'll try to calm down. Don't worry too much... I'll be fine," Zen replied. It was sad to see Zen so defeated like this...

"It's so pathetic of me to be like this in front of you," he said.

"No, you're not pathetic," I texted. "Think about getting to the hospital first."

"Thanks. I'm still embarrassed though. This is all because...I did this to myself..." He sent an adorable sticker into the chatroom of him looking away with tears.

"I don't think my ankle is a big problem," he said. "But it will take some time to heal. I'll have to miss rehearsal like this. I never thought I would miss the chance to act on stage because of a stupid injury."

"First...go to the hospital and see a doctor. It's not too late to regret them," I said. Sheesh, stop  talking to me and go see a professional!

"Yeah, you're right. I'll go to a hospital first. It's late," Zen replied. "So I'll have to call 911 and get an ambulance. This is really nerve wrecking, but I'll be fine. Don't worry too much, alright?"

"Get to the hospital safe, Zen... You'll be alright," I texted. Stupid Zen...he should be more careful from now on.

(Another thing he should fix is talking to the MC instead of getting professional medical help...)

"Yes, I'm sure I will. I'll get better quickly if it's just for you," Zen said. I blushed. "You never know...it might turn out to be nothing and I might make it to the rehearsal."

Always be optimistic, never let things get to you!

"Then...I'll come home tomorrow and talk to you then." With that, he left. I sighed and checked the clock. It was 1:06 AM. I yawned. I quickly dove back under the covers, trying to get as much sleep as possible...

I slept until about 5:35 and decided to get up. It took me about 45 minutes to get ready due to my grogginess but I eventually did it. What should I eat for breakfast...?

A few hours later...

I jogged up the steep hill. Once I reached the top, I paused to catch my breath, admiring the view. I smiled. It was 7:05 and I felt pretty good about the day ahead of me. I recovered and soon, I was running down the hill again. A gentle breeze sliced through the air, cooling me down.

What a morning!

As I jogged by, I noticed a small bakery that was opening. I stepped in.

"Hello! What would you like today?" I thought for a bit.

"Can I have [Favorite Kinda Bread]?" She smiled and nodded.

"Here you are!" The kind lady said, handing me a piece of bread.