XIII

Greg still remembered the last time he saw his father, when he was seven.

His father was never around much, and Greg remembered very little. He remembered his thick black hair, short beard and wire-framed glasses.

By now Greg was in his robes and lightly crying..

Breakfast was already halfway over so he decided to just go and eat, he already missed dinner last night so he probably needed to eat something..

As he walks through the corridor He couldn't help but think how many great wizards and witches had gone to this school, Albus Dumbledore, Severus Snape, Harry Potter, Tom Riddle. Even the great Merlin himself.

   Once he arrived at the great hall, he walked to the front of the Ravenclaw table.

   Greg sat down and looked around, he hadn't really looked around in here before. He had been in here last night however he hadent had the chance to explore.

   At the hufflepuff table he saw that about nine students were missing, and Greg hoped that they had woke up late like he did.

   Suddenly McGonnagel stood up

   "Attention students," everyone want silent "it has come to our knowledge that several students from the Hufflepuff house have gone missing."

   There were loud wispers from all over the great hall

   "These include, Melonie Diggory, Justin Timbrel, Theo Farron, Destiny Garretson, Warner Breeton, Thomas Wilcox,  Jessica Smith, Kyle Headland, and Selena Cheetam."

   Suddenly a roar came out from the students

   "Melanie Diggory?  Theo Farron? Missing!"

   That's when a black orb came crashing in from a now-broken window and eveyone was silent

   "Two years ago Harry Potter defeated our Lord , Voldemort"

   The voice continued

   "We have kidnapped the weakest among you, the least brave, the least cunning, the least smart, the Hufflepuffs."

    Across the room the was a high-pitched scream, followed by another in the opposite direction, and then another.

   "If you do not find a way to bring the dark Lord back, we will kiddnap every last one of you and execute you all."

    The voice spoke again.

    "Minerva McGonnagel, we speak to you,"