XV

Greg walked out of potions class wondering about his classes, because next, he had a class listed as DADA.

     "What even is that?" Greg asked himself

     The schedule said that it was being held in room 301, Greg was the floor below that so he needed to take the stairs.

    He walked down the corridor untill he reached a stairway, which then he started cloning up.

   As Greg reached the middle of the staircase he felt a rumble underneath him, the stairs were moving!  He was mystified, never had Greg seen anything like it. When suddenly he heard somebody yell,

    "Watch out!"

   All of a sudden the ground quaked beneath him as the staircase crashed into another wall sending Greg flying.

     He tripped over the railing and tell over the edge. Greg was terrified, he reached up as he was falling and grabbed the edge. He hung there, dangeling, and he new he couldent hold on for much longer.

   Greg's fingers slipped off one by one , starting with his pinkey, then his pointer, then, he let go.

    As he fell toward the ground he thought of how now his legs, both of them, would be broken.

   "WINGARDIUM LEVIOSA!" he heard someone about from underneath him, and he slowly lowered to the ground.

   "Are you okay?" It was the boy he had spoken to before potions class, "my name is Percifield, Percy for short."

   "Hello Percy, I'm Greg.

   "Why don't we go down to Madam Pompfry's, just to make sure your ok."