XIV

The great hall broke into a loud chatter

As McGonnagel tried to calm things down Greg was compleatly silent, he asked himself, Who is Voldemort?

As he was lost in thoght he saw Emma run up to him

"C'mon," she said "McGonnagel said to go to first class"

He followed her to for about five minute untill they reached a small staircase

"I thought you were in Ravenclaw, why did you follow me?"

Greg honestly had no idea why. But a passing student came to his aid

"Houses have classes with each other, Ravenclaw with hufflepuff, and Gryffindor with slytherin."

Then the stranger walked off.

"Ok then, do you want to head off to class?" asked Emma

"Sure," Greg shruged

***

Greg and Emma had been sitting in class behind a desk when a middle-aged woman walked in.

She looked almost like a rodent, with her face just slightly pointing out

"Good day children, I am Prof. Michelle, and I will be your potions teacher."

She paused, just to look out into the class

"Please turn to page five of your potions book please,"

Greg heard the opening of textbooks so he opened his

"It is the first day do we will be learning about the equipment that we will be using for the term,"

Proffessor Michelle flicked her wand and transfigured into a white dust cloud, suddenly she zipped across the room, before anyone's eyes reached the destination she had all ready turned back to herself

"Back here we have a chalkboard where I will show the nessicary supplies for the day, these will include parchment, quills and inkwells, cauldrons, potion books, and ingredients."

The students were still in shock from her aperating, and she smirked.

"To your right you will see cauldrons, perfect for mixing your ingredients. And to your left you will find my cabinet, do not open it unless I tell you to."

She paused, taking it a breath

"Now, let us begin our lesson today, basic chemical reactions."

***

Aurthors note: hello all! I hope you liked the chapter 😀 and I decided I am not going to include individual lessons unless somthing important happens it that lesson.. I mean, I wouldn't want to full a chapter with how a gnome behaves.. Anyway please comment and vote!!