Taking her out-part I

Raymon's POV

When I was tired playing and studying, I looked at the clock and noticed I have been playing the game for almost 3 hours. That's enough for today. I shut the game and stood up to go out for a walk. I was walking through the corridor and stopped infront of her door.

Her door was open and she was standing near the window looking outside. I couldn't point out what her expressions were showcasing. She looked distant...Serious, hurt, cold.. It hurts me when I watch her like this. She is trying to move on and I know it will take time. It is not as if Nick is dead. But Nick is gone.

Even if we started searching for him chances are we will never find him. This world consists of 16 billion people covering 7 continents. Where to start from? He is gone for good.

I knocked the door, she turned around. She narrowed her eyes at me then gave me a weak smile, motioning for me to come in.

"Hey, um.. I was going out for a walk and I thought if you would like to come? I mean I would enjoy someone's company." I asked while rubbing the back of my neck. Half doubting she might deny my offer.

"I would like to be that someone", She said smiling. I smiled back.

"Hmm.. So I will be waiting out than".

"Sit down and give me 5 minutes", With that she walked into the washroom.

I looked around her room and noticed Nick's pictures were all removed from the walls. Confused I turned to her table to see if the teddy was still there but to my surprise nothing in her room was there which could remind me of Nick. That is different or maybe she is considering moving on as an option.

There were books on her study table. I leaned on the table. Moved my hand on the table towards the book. I started reading the titles of the book. And took one to examine it.

I was so busy in reading the book that I didn't notice she was ready now. She cleared her throat to get my attention. I looked up just to get mesmerized by the beauty standing ahead of me. I watched her from toe to head slowly, drinking in the pleasing view that was provided to me.

As my eyes roamed her face, our eyes met. She was smirking at me. Pleased at knowing what effect she was having on me.

She was wearing a white skin tight tank top showing her curves. Her jeans kissing her long legs and tugged in her long boots. Her wrists covered in different coloured bracelets. She was wearing her blonde hair down today along her shoulders.

"Okay stop with checking me out Ray..", Her voice startled me and I looked away. She was giggling. God that sound. It was music.

"You look beautiful, Girl", I said recovering from my embarassing encounter.

"So I have been told", She took the book from my hand and kept it on the table. She was smiling in a way that was more of teasing then smiling. Ignoring her I gestured towards the door.

"Shall we?", she smiled and walked out of the room with me following suit. She locked her room and we went down the stairs, out the gates.

•••

We have been walking for an hour now, talking about random things. We stopped for a while to rest when suddenly Linn saw an amusement park and started forcing me to go there.

"Ray, lets go there please? It's been years since I last went to an amusement park!". She was acting like a child, jumping and yelling.

"Lin, no! It's too crowded you know it scares me!"

"Oh shut up! We are so going on there! Besides it's been ages that I have been to one.. The rides, stalls, and... Ughh c'monnn Ray.."

Looking at the way she was pleading and pulling on my sleves sent chills down my spine and once again I was lost in the moment. A part of me didn't want to give in to the request being made by this beauty but then who will say no to that puppy dog eyes and pouting face?

"It will also keep our mind off of certain things.."

I heard Lin murmur under her breath. I knew what she was taking about, to be specific who she was talking about. And without thinking any further I smiled at her.

"Fine. I give up! I mean I had to, everyone was giving us weird looks because of your childish behaviour".

"Ahaa? Sure whatever keep your head high!" She pulled me by my arm towards the entrance, half running. It amazes me how she acts sometimes. So nonchalant even now that Nick is no more here. Maybe I missed something and that he was not that important? Yes I will go with this. After all this is my time to get my girl. No more Nick.

*A/N*

*Hey guys! It's our first time writing a story. Just want to inform you that we highly appreciate your comments, votes and follows. We will be happy if you give any suggestions.*

*Stay blessed. And also try harder to get your lover😉.*