Chapter 1

Steve P.O.V

I Was On The Mission Right Now , But Something Bad Happend. The Jet We Ride ,The Wings Was On Fire! I Was Thingking How We Can Surviving From This Plane.

Natasha Was Being Slow , No Matter Is The Problem. She Look At Me Blanky , I Grab Her Hand. " Nat! Think Something , Now!" I Says With a Panic Tone.

" Just Jump." She says. "Great , Now get Your Parachute." I Says as i Use my Parachute. "No Need.You Need It , I Don't." She Says . "Nat , You Could Be Dead." I Says To Her Serious.

"We Fly In The Ocean Steve." She Walk Away To The Exit Door. "Wait...Wait...You Use The Parachute , I'll Jump." I Says.

She Look at me , Confused. We Look at Each Other , But A Sound Of The Alarm Was Make Us stop Staring at Each Other. I Gave her The Parachute & Get Ready To Jump. She Jump First , i Follow her.

After We Jump 10 Seconds , the Jet Was Explode. Natasha Parachute Was Broken And She Fell Down. I Was Trying To Grab Her Hand , But She Already Deep In The Ocean. I Swam To Her , Fast.

I Grab Her Thigh , She Out Of Breath. There's Just One Thing I Can Do , Gave Her Oxygen With A Kiss. So I Pull Her Face Closer & Kiss Her. After I Kiss Her 6 Seconds , She Moves.

I Took Of My Lips & Bring Her To The Beach & Lay Her In The sands. She Was cough , Cause She Drank Too Much Water. I Grab Her Hand & Look At Her.

"You Okay? I'm Sorry I Can't Catch You." I Says Almost Crying. "I'm Okay . Don't Crying , I'm Here & I'm Alive." She Sat Up & Stroke My Back.

"How Can I Be A Captain!?! I Can't Save My Teammates!" I Crying Soo Loud Right Now. "The Best Thing Now Is You Was Saving My Life." She Put Her Hands In My Cheeks ,Makes Me Look At her.

"I'm Scared Of Lossing You." I Sob. "Nah , I Always With You. I'm Your Bestfriends Right?" She Gave me a Smile. "Yeah , I Know." I Smile Back.

"Lets Go ." She Stood Up. "Wanna Go To My Apartment?" I Says As I Walk Besides Her. "Sure." She Says As we Walk To My Apartment.

We Was Walking In The Street , Full Of Stars Up There. I Look At Her , She's Soo Beautiful. More Beautiful Than Any One. She's The One I Love , The One I Wanna Life With.

She Stop Walking And Turn Around. "What?" I Look at her , Stop walking Too. "I Forgot Something." She Says Walk Closer To Me. "What Are You F-" She Kiss Me In Lips.

I Was Suprised , First Time Black Widow Kissing With A Man , and The Man Was Me! How Lucky... After A Seconds , She Broke The Kiss.

"Thanks For The Kiss When We Deep In the Ocean." She Smirks. "Wait , You Know It?" I Says. "Yeah , I Enjoy It. You Good At Kissing , Captain Rogers." She Tease Me & Walk Away.

"Well , Can I Tell You Something?" I Says. "Yes , What Is it?" She Turned Around & See Me. " Well I Wanna Tell You That I...I...." I Can't Say Anything . I Was A Dumb!

"I What?" She Raised One Of her Eyebrow. " I....I....I Love ..." Natasha Was Collapsed. I Catch Her Before She Touch The Ground.

"Natasha?Are You Okay?" I Was Worried. "She Didn't Answer. "Oh My..."I Thinking A Bad Thing again. I Carry Her & Sprint To my Apartment.

I Unlock The Door , Put Her In My Bed. She Was Still Weak. I Look The Clock , 22 Pm. I Decided To Go To Sleep Too.

I Put Some Clothes , And A Letter For Her.
I Change Clothes & Go To The Living Room , Sleep In The Couch.

I Bring My Pillow & My Blanket & Get Ready To Sleep. I Can't Stop Thinking That Moment. The Moment We Kiss. Well , I Enjoy It Too.

Then I Hear A Foot Step. I Sit Up & See Natasha Was Stand. "Why You Sleep There?" She Says. "Well, Cause I Want To." I Strach My Neck.

"Its Your Bed . You sleep In Bed , I Sleep There." She Grab My Arms. "No , You Sleep In Bed." I Look At Her , Pretending Her To Stop.

We Look at Each Other , Then She Take Off Her Hand From Me.
"We Could Sleep..." She Started Talking. "Together?" I Continued. "Just Sleep." She Says.

I Nooded & Bring My Pillow & Blanket , Then go to bedroom. She Open The Door For Me "thanks." I says. She just smile , Get inside the room & Lock it

She Throw Herself To Bed & Sniff. I Trying Not to Laugh , Cover My Mouth. "Come Sleep." She says mumble.

I Obey & Sleep Next To Her. She Put Her Head in My Chest & Sniff it.I Hug Her & Her Eyes Winded. "I Scared Of Losing My BestFriends." I Says.

" I'll Never Die Untill All My Mission Was Finish." She Says. "You Never Gonna Leave me , okay?" I Push Her A Bit & Stare At Her.

"Okay , I'll Be Near You Untill You Get Married Then." She Giggle. "Married? Seriously?!?" My Eyes Are Winded.

"Yes , Don't You Wanna Get Married?" She Smile To Me. "Just With A Women I Loved The Most." I Smile Back.

"Who? Sharon Right ?" I Almost Choked. "No...No....I Don't Have Feelings With Her." Let Me know Who...." she says with a puppy Face.

"I....I Gotta Go To Get some Drink." I Stood Up. She just Make Positive With her Head. I Go To The Kitchen & Get some Water.

"Jees....Natasha Don't Know That she Is the Woman I Wanna Marry With...." I Whisper. Then I Go Back To my Bedroom. She's already Sleeping.

I Lay Next To Her , Stroke Her Hair. "I Love You." I Whisper. Then I Cover My Body With My Blanket & Go To Sleep

------------------------------------------------------
TO BE CONTINUED...
------------------------------------------------------