Chapter 9.

Steve P.O.V

"Everyone Need To Prepare Before The Battle." I Smile. " Yeah , But i Don't Used to." She Giggle.
Then Bryan Came Bring Crepes. "Sorry For Waiting , Take This." He Gaves Us Our Crepe.

"Thank You Soo Much." Natasha Smiles To Him. "No Problem. Cause If I Hungry , I Always Buy Food For Me & Other People!" Bryan Laughing.

"So , From When You Being Friends?" I Ask Bryan While Eat My Crepe. "Well , I'll Tell You About How I Can Met Her. But Lets Sit In That cafè." Bryan Says As He Point His Finger To Cafè Near Here.

We Sit & Order Some Drinks. "Okay , I'll Tell You Then." Bryan Smiles Again. "I Hate How We Can Met...." Natasha Sighs. "Not That Bad...." Bryan laugh.

"Well , Me And Natasha Was Met 1986 In Elementery School. I Was Alone When We First Came To School. I See Around , Everyone Have New Friends. But Me , I Just Sitting In The Bench. Then I See Natasha Was Walking To The Playground. I Stand Up And Running To Her. While I Running , I Wave My Hand. But The Worst Part Is , I Fall Down And Broke My Arms. I Was Crying , Holding My Left Hand. She Look At Me , And Help Me To Go To Meet My Teacher. Then She Ask Me " Are U Okay?" I Look At Her , Smiling. " yeah." So Thats How I Can Met Natasha. Bryan End The Story.

I Was Listening His Story , I Really Like It. How He Can Met Natasha , How Natasha Help Him. Its Fantastic. Natasha Was Cover Her Face. "Hhh.....It Was Horrible..." She Sighs.

"That's Not Horrible." I Shook My Head. "You Already Being Friends From Long Time." I Smiling. Bryan Smiles Back & Looking At His Phone. "Oh , Its Already 11.27 Am." Bryan Says

"Well , I Have Something To Do At 12.00 . Lets Back To Your Hotel." Bryan Tell Us. "Okay Then, Lets Go." Natasha Says.
So We Walking To Our Hotel & Get Into Our Room.

"See You Again. Come To London Sometimes Okay?" Bryan Hug Nat. "Ofcourse. Tell Other To Come ." Nat Hug Him Back. Then Bryan Waves His Hand And We Do The Same.

I Closed The Door & Locked It. Natasha Was Taking Off Her Shoes & Walk To Bed. Throw Herself To Bed & Sighs. "What A Beautiful Day." She Says. "Yeah , Its Beautiful." I Sit In The Edge Of Bed.

"Come Hug Me...." Natasha Open Her Arms And See At Me. I Smile & Come To Hug Her. She Kiss Me Passionate & I Kiss Her Back. But Suddenly , Someone Ring The Bell.

I Stopped And Look At The Door . I Look At Natasha , She Told Me To Open The Door. So I Stand Up & Walk Towards The Door. I Open It & Oh Shit... It Was Sharon Again.

"Hey , Can I Get In?" She Smiling. Ugh, I Didn't Know How To Reject A Women... I Screaming In My Head , I Need To Think Fast. "Are You Okay Steve ? You Seems..." I Didn't Let Her Finished Her Sentences . "Sorry , I Have A Headace...I Need Rest." I Lied.

"Oo Sorry , I'll Leave You. Get Some Medicine & Rest."Sharon Says. "Okay Then , Bye." I Closed The Door. I Look At Natasha Again , Who's Already Put An Earphone In Her Ear.

"Hey , Nat..." I Walk Towards Her. She Still Didn't Notice I Talking To Her. "Natasha , Listen To Me..." I Say With A Higher Tone. She Still Didn't Listen To Me. I Sigh & Sit Next To Her.

"Finish Talking To Her?" She Says ,But Not Taking Off Her Eyes From Her Phone. "Yes , With Who You Chat?" I Look At Her Phone. "With The Avengers , Just Look At Your Phone." She Says.

I Nooded & Look At My Phone. I Open 'The Avengers' Group. They All On...

Steve : what are you all talking about?

Fury : about your Relationships with Natasha...

Nat : i hate talking about This Everytime I On In Here...

Clint : chil'n Out Nat...

Nat : How?

Hill : Do Something 'Fun' With Steve Ofcourse

Steve : Hey...she'll Get Mad

Bucky : She Wouldn't Mad If She Loves You , Steve

Tony : Yep , I'm With Bucky...Btw , What Did You Two Already Do? I Excited...

Nat : You Really Wanna Know? I Think You Not Ready...

Steve : What You Mean Nat?

Nat : You F*ck Me Yesterday

Tony : Wait , What!?!?

Clint : I Didn't Believe It...Is It Right Steve?

Steve : Argh....Yes....

Fury : See? They Cute , I Can't Wait Too See Their Childern...

Nat : Shut Up , Fury...

She Ended The Chat , Take Off Her Earphones. She Look At Me , Sigh. "Why You Sighs?" I Ask Her.
"I Always Can't Make Them Stop Talking About Us..." She Looked Down. I Poke Her Shoulder ." Listen , Let Them Talking About It , If You Don't Like It , We Can Ended This Relationship." I Says To Her.

Her Eyes Are Winded ." Wait , I Didn't Want To Ended It. I Love You Steve..." She Moves Closer , Warpped Her Arms Around My Neck. "Please Don't..." She Says With Her Puppy Face. She Kiss Me , More Passionate Then Before.

Her Face Make A Sad Emotion . I Raised One of My Eyebrow. "But You Don't Want Them to Talk about us." I Said. Her Eyes Are Winded , Looked Down. "But I Love You." She Blush.

TO BE CONTINUED...