Chapter 7.

Steve P.O.V

"Wait." I Says As I Grab Her Arms. "What?" She Mumble. "Can we Talk?" I Says. "Not Now." She Look away. "I Need To talk with You Now." I Says with a High Tone.

She look at me , Confused. "You Not Rogers that i Know. Rogers that i know is Kind , Never mad at me." She Says Coldly. My eyes Are Winded. "Nat , I Am!" I Half Yell.

She open half Her Mouth , Wanting to says something. "I Know You Call Sharon , So stop being like This." She Slap My Hand."For You , Call Me Romanoff." She says as she walk away.

She Shut the Bathroom Door & I Sigh. She's already mad , What i gotta Do? I Don't know anything about Women . I Look at My Phone & Open My Gallery.

I Look at Natasha Photo. She's soo Beautiful. I Turned my head & See Her Already standing Infront of me. I Didn't Notice! She Look at Me.

I Was Freezing & Hide my Phone. "H...hey!"I Blushing. She Stare At Me , Smile A Bit. "W...what?" I Look away. "You Jealous?" She Ask Me. I Almost Choked , Look at her.

I Shook My Head. "Are you serious?" She Raised One of her Eyebrow. I Make Positive With My Head. "Are You Okay if i Hangout With Him Tomorrow , Just Two of us?" She Says.

I Was Jealous. I Lied to her. "Doing What?" I Says with a Jealous Tone. "Well , Hangout to A Lake near here." She says.

"Well , From When?" I ask her again. " 8 Am Untill 12 Am. I'll Comeback at Lunch time." She says again. "It's Soo Long!" My eyes are winded.

"It's Not too Long , Rogers. You Can't Live without me , Don't Ya?" She Smile. "N...Not That!" I Looked away , Blushing.

I Can Feel That She's Smirks. When I Turned my Head , She Kiss Me passionate In Lips. I Kiss Her Back. We Broke a kiss .

Her face Was Only 2 Inch Away from Me. I Can't Take off my eyes from her. She Smirks Again & Push Me.

She Lay On Me , Put Her Hands In My Face. "You Soo adorable!" She Laughing. "Stop It..." I Mumble. "No , My Love..." She Smile.

Word 'My Love' makes me feel happy. "Are you really going with him?" I Says. "Yep." "So What i gonna do alone?" I says with a puppy Face.

"Go to a Club near Here." She Smirks. "What?!? You Know I Wouldn't Do That." I Says. "Or you could go with us." Nat Says.

I'll Go with them & I Will make sure That bryan Don't Touch Natasha! I Scream In My Head. "Okay , I'll Go to Then." I Says with a jealous tone.

"You're Jealous . I Know it." She Look At Me. I Blush , Trying to hide my face. She laugh , And Move Her Face Closer To Mine.

"I Love You." She Smirks. "I Love You Too." I Smile. "I Gotta Go ,See Ya." Natasha Get away From me and walk away. "Where You Going?" I Stood Up.

"To Bathroom , Join?" She Turned around and see me. "No!" I Loom away , Blushing. I Know she Smirks , And Go to Bathroom.

TO BE CONTINUED...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sorry Guys For A Short Chapter, cause in this week i Have Exams. I'll try make a Longer Chapter 😘❤

=TheSpyLeader=