Chapter 5.

Steve P.O.V

All Of The Men Was Staring At Nat. Ofcourse I Jealous About It. I Take Off My Jacket And Gave it to Nat.

She Look at Me , Confused. "I Don't Want Another Man See You Like This." I Blushing and Look to another Way. I Notice She Was Smiling.

"Thank You." I Hear She Talk To Me. I Look at Her Again & Smile. I Look Nat Was Wave To Someone. A Man , She Wave to him.

Then She Runs To Him & Hug Him. I Shocked & Follow Her. The Men Hugs Her Back & Whisper Something In Russian That i Don't Know.

Natasha Was almost Crying , She Burried Her Face In His Shoulder. He Stroke Her Back & Trying To Calm Her Down.

He Takes A Tissue From His Pocket & Sweep Her Tears. I Still Don't Know Who Is He , I Can't Remember Him.

"I Miss You Soo Much!" Natasha Scream Of Happiness. She's Still Crying . "I Miss You Too , Romanoff." He Smile & Kiss Her Forehead.

What The Heck Is This?!?! Why He Kiss Her Forehead? Who is He?!?! I Scream In My Head.

"Emm...Excuse Me , who Are You?" I Poke His Shoulder. "Oh Hey , I'm Natasha Old Friends." He Says.

Natasha Stop Crying & Move away from Him. "Oh I Forgot To Tell You. He's Ray , My Old Friends." Nat Smile.

"Oh Hi , I'm Steve Rogers." I Smile to him . "Why You Here? You Should in New York Right?!?" Ray Says to Nat.

"We have a mission here." I Says. "So You Are Married?" Ray Point To Our Rings. "Yeah." Nat Says. "Wow , You Didn't Tell Me Nat . How Dare You Are." Ray Joke.

"I Can't Wait To See You Children." Ray Smiling. I Almost Choked . Natasha eyes Are Winded . "You Know I'm Sterile Right?" Natasha says to Ray.

"But Maybe You Possible." Ray Poke Her Shoulder. "Btw , I Need To Go Guys , See Ya Nat." He Came Closer To Natasha .

He Kiss Natasha Cheeks & Go Away. I Look at Nat , She's Blushing. "So , You Have A Crush On Him?" I Says With A Jealous Tone.

"Yap , But Not Much." She look at me & Smile. "Don't You Like Sharon?" Natasha Says. "Yeah , A Bit." I Trying to make her jealous.

But She Wasn't , She was Laugh. "I Knew It!" She Slap My Back. "It's Not Funny." I Mumble. "I'm Not Trying to Make A Joke." She Kiss Me In Cheeks.

I Was Suprised , Blushing. "You Really Like To Tease Me Don't Ya?" I Mumble again. "Yeah , You Too Adorable." She Smirks.

We Walk To A Cafe Called 'Falling Stars' Cafè. We Order 2 Cup Of Coffee. I Have An Idea. I Gonna Take A Picture Of Her & Sent it.

"Nat , Look At Here." I Says As I Get Ready To Take A Picture Of Her. She Look To Me & I Get Her Picture.

"Hey! Don't do That!" She Blushing." I'll Sent It." I laugh As I Open My Line. "Don't You Dare..." She Look Down.

"Nah , I'm Kidding." I Laugh Again & She Slap Me. "Ouch , Its Hurt Me !" I'm In Pain. "That's Why Don't Do That Again." She Was Angry.

She Was Now Red As Hell , Angry At Me. I Was Now Scared & Can't Talk anything. She Stood Up , But I Held Her Hand.

"Where You Going?" I Ask Her. "You Don't Need to Search Me." She says Coldly , Walk away from Me. She Run Out From The Cafè And I Lost Her .

I Sigh & Decided to Finish My Coffee. I Pay It & Go Back to the Hotel. I Walk Down The Street , Not Far From Here I Hear A Shot.

I Running To See Who's Shot It. I Stop Walking & Shock. Natasha Get Shot & Who Shot It Is...Ray. "Hey!" I Yell As I Run To Natasha.

"What Are You Do To Her!?" I Trying To Stop The Bloods. He Smile As He Point The Gun To Natasha. "I'll Finished Her." He Get ready to Shot.

Before He Shot Natasha , I Stood Up & Punch him. "You...." I Really Angry Right Now. "Why You Do That!?!?" I Punch Him again.

The Bloods Coming from His Mouth. "You Know I Love Her , But You Marry Her. "He Coming Closer To Me. "It Makes Me Wanna kill Her!" He Punch Me Away.

I Trying To Stood Up , but Collapsed. I Look At Him , Angry. "So , Lets Finish It." He take His Knife & Get Ready To Stab Her.

I Still Have A bit Energy , So I Pushed Natasha & His Knife Stab At My Back. I Was In Really Serious Pain , i Was Trying Not to make Her Worried.

"Steve!" Natasha Take Off The Knive & throw it away. Natasha Turned Her Head & See At Ray. "If you Love Me , Why You Trying to Kill me?" Natasha was half Screaming.

He Sigh. "I Know I Can't Have you , So I Just Need To Finished You & Him." He smile . Natasha Was Angry As Hell . She Takes His Gun & Shot Ray In Heart.

He Was Suffering , Running Out Of Blood. "Now You Know How Hurts If The People You Love Shot You." Natasha Throw His Gun & Walk Over Me.

"I'll Take Care Of Your Pain , Lets Go." Natasha Help Me Stood Up. "Kay , Lets Go." I Trying To To Walk. So we walk into Our Room & Get Inside.

She Told Me to sit in The Bed , So She Can Clean The Blood. She Walk Over Me , Stop Infront Of Me.

"Sorry , Because Of Me You Like This." She Look Down. "No , Its My Job to Protect You." I Shook My Head. She Stares At Me .

"Take Off You Shirt." She Says. My Eyes Are Winded. "Emm...Why?" I Blush. "Why? So I Can Clean You Bloods." She Says.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>  ----------------------Skip-----------------------

TO BE CONTINUED...