Chapter 11

Nat P.O.V

Finally at the end , i was saved by the avengers , hopefully i don't get any wounds which is worse , just som cuts in my legs.

"Finally we're back! Ah , i'm so exhausted." I throw myself to the nearest sofa. I sniff the pillow & try to get a nap. But steve sit next to me in the same sofa. "So you'll stay in my apartment this night huh?" He chuckled.

"I dont want to. But you know i can't walk that long way with this deep cuts Rogers." I looked at him , turn around a bit. "Well , i can call your bestie , Maria to catch you up." He lended me his phone .

I smirked, "if you hate me that much , why don't you just leave me dying in my bedroom before we go home?" "I do what i want Romanoff." He playing with my hair. I smiled , turn around my body to another side , try to avoid him and take a nap.

'Well ' i don't like him.c'mon Romanoff , don't let him tease you that easy!' I close my eyes , avoiding every feelings that just appeared.

Steve P.O.V

Nat finally get some sleep. I was worry since she have some deep cuts in her legs. I sigh , stand up & call bruce for cleaning her wounds. But i just remember that bruce was having holiday. I can't distrub him in his off days.

I looked at her leg , its bleeding. "Nat , wake up for a minutes please." I shake her a little bit . She open her eyes , but just a little. "What is it Steve?" "Your cuts is bleeding , lets go to the hospital."

"No need , let me handle it by mysef. Do you have some bandages and wet towels? I need to clean it fir-" i don't care about what she says. I must rush her into the hospital ,cus she's losing much bloods.

"We're going to hospital. I already message hill to drive us to the nearest hospital." I carry her , put jackets on her chest and rush into the main entrance of my building.

"Come on couples , hurry up! I have barchelor party this night!" Hill honk her car , opening doors for us.

"Thanks hill . Can you drive us to Saint maria hospital?" I lent Natasha next to me , closing the doors. "I never think if black widow will be like losers here." Hill was laughing like crazy.

"Shut up ." Nat replied with short words. "Okay then , welcome to hill express . I'll race you guys as fast as i can." Hill start her engine , run her car about 50 km/hour.

"We arrived at Saint Maria hospital , placed in the centre of New york. " i carry Nat and thanked hill. "Yeah yeah whatever. I gtg couples. You don't need to pay me , but sent me a box of red wine to my adress. See ya." Hill waved and drove away.

"Steve i can walk by myself." Nat struggling her body.

"Hey , you can't walk with that cuts right? Let me do it." I walk towards the reception. "Um ma'am , is doctor co was here now? I need to bring this lady to her." I ask an old woman.

"Oh yeah she's here. Oh , is the lady hurt?" She asked me back. "Yeah , where to?" " In 4th floor , room number 20A." "Thanks ma'am."

I bring Nat to doctor co's room & i found her was enjoying a cup of coffee. "Hey Natasha , hey Rogers. Why're you two here?" "Can you clean her wounds? Its bleeding more ma'am." "Sure honey." Doctor co put her cup down and told me to put Nat in sofa.

Nat P.O.V

"How can you get this cuts honey? It's pretty worse." Doctor co cleaning my bloods with wet towels. " well , when me and steve is in mission , ivan got me in legs." I explain how it happends and lay my back.

"That's bad honey. Here , its done." Doctor co put some bandages to cover it and lend us two cans of cold coffee. "Drink it , you to Steve. You're sweating." I look at it. "Are you sick?"

"No , i was worried , that's all." He chuckled and swallow his coffee. I do the same and throw it to the baskin.

"You should go home sweetie. Get a rest for this week." doctor co lend me some medicine and i thanked her.

"Should i carry you?" " I can walk by myself." " do you need crutches?" "I don't need that things. Just hold me when i'm walking." "Yes ma'am."

-To be continued-

*finally i can update it , i make it a bit longer part hehe*