Bonus Chapter!!!

HELLO! Been a while? Well that's cause this FanFic already ended but I'm bored and wanted to make a bonus chapter of sorts... If y'all don't mind!

I don't know why I wrote "y'all"

Anyways! This is a chapter showing you people that I have created another ff story thingy for FairyTail couples oneshots! Ive only made a few so far cause I'm lazy.. SO! I need some ideas and was hoping you people could give it to me!

Here's a thing that I wrote a while back!

This is also for the 4K reads!!! Thank you for reading! :)

[I don't own anything about the story idea]

~~~~~~~~~~

[Lucy POV]

"Let go of me..."

"No"

"Let go of me..."

"Nope"

"Let go of me..."

"Nuh uh"

This was pretty much the morning routine now, Natsu hugging my waist and not letting me go till about noon. It was getting a bit of annoying... But I still loved the knucklehead!

"Its been like this since we got together after the 'Cat Incident'" I felt him nod, "Is it gonna be like this forever?"

It was silence for a moment, Natsu probably thinking.

"Nah" I was shocked.

What? Was he planning to leave me? Did I do something wrong?! Oh crap... I totally di-!

I felt him get up from where he was laying down and I was somehow able to choke out, "W-What?"

He looked back and smiled but I was too scared and shocked to say or do anything.

He went into the bathroom and was gone for a couple minutes while I was going through all my thoughts and trying to figure out what this strange dragon slayer is going to do.

Is he gonna leave me? But I thought he loved me.. He wouldn't do that! Or would he? NO! It's Natsu, he wouldn't leave... Please don't..

I was on the verge of tears, or maybe I was crying.. I was too focused on the butterflies in my stomach and the thoughts in my head.

I heard the bathroom door open but I didn't look up, I was just sat up on the bed with my head down and tears about to fall or already falling.

[Natsu POV]

I came out of the bathroom with my casual clothes on and a little something in my pocket, after talking to Happy too.

"I'm nervous.. I don't know.. I think I scared her too much.. I should go apologize!" I whispered to Happy who was sitting on the bathroom counter eating some fish.

"Natsu! You can't do that! This has to make her really happy! Mira and I came up with it so it has got to work" I was extremely nervous and excited at the same time.

"She must be crying! Oh crap!" I was looking at the mirror, fixing my hair with my hand, although my hair didn't really change but I was too nervous to think about that.

"Here you go Natsu" Happy took out a small box from his green bag and handed it to me, it was about the same size as his small paw.

"Thanks"

"Joog ruck Ratsu (Good luck Natsu)" Happy said to me as he was munching his fish like there was no tomorrow.

And so here I am, standing in front of the bathroom door, staring at an almost crying Lucy.