Bonus Chapter 2!!!

Been another long while!

Now I'm writing because of the crazy amount of reads.. 9k?

What? Also cause many wanted me to write another one of these bonus chapters, so here it is!

----------

"Hello Levy"

"H-Hi Lily.. Is everything alright?"

I was washing the dishes and listening to Emma as she talked and talked about kindergarten when I had gotten a lacrima call from Pantherlily.

"Uh.. Well I'd like to say no but.."

"What happened?!"

Gajeel had left to help the magic council and their forces. He left after I gave birth to Emma, she is now 5.

"It's Gajeel."

"PANTHER WHAT HAPPENED?!?"

Before Gajeel had left he promised something..

"Gajeel, please don't leave.."

"I have to, you know that shorty!" I disregarded the nickname because of the tears that were falling.

He turned around and faced me as I laid in the hospital bed after a long period of labor.

He had all of his Magic Council gear and was ready to leave, he walked towards me and kneeled right beside me.

"Let me make a promise..." He wiped away the tears from my face with his thumb and held my chin.

I put my left hand on his left hand and squeezed. I saw my ring and his ring on both our ring fingers, shining from the bright moonlight coming in from the hospital window.

"I promise that I'll be back when Emma turns five.. With not a scratch on me." He grinned.

"But.."

"No buts Lev.. I'm going"

I looked at Emma who was quietly sleeping in a small bed next to mine, my tears kept coming.

"Gajeel!" I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. Then put my head in his neck, loving his warmth.

I soon let go after a while and he stood up and smiled, he had some tear stains but he would've said he didn't if I asked.

He grabbed the hand of the door,

"I love you Levy, I promise I'll be back.."

The door shut and the room was left quiet.

It was a week after Emma's 5th birthday.

He hasn't come.

It was killing me.

"Gajeel is missin-"

"WHAT?!"

Then I heard the door crash open, my teary eyes widened as I ran to Emma and was ready to fight.

But that's when I saw the shadow.

Then his smile.

His red eyes.

"Yo! Back home Lev! Sorry I was a bit lat- Oh!"

I had ran and hugged him so hard he had to pry me off.

I had the biggest smile on my face as I looked up and kissed him hard.

He too was smiling big.

"Mama?" I looked over at her as she was sitting on the couch with her knees to her chest, she looked horrified.

"Do you remember the story about the big iron dragon?"

She nodded her head.

"And how he's your Papa?"

She nodded her head again.

"Here he is," I smiled, "Papa is back home!"

She stared then she took out a folded paper from her pocket and opened it up. She looked at it for a second. Then she looked up with the biggest, most definitely the cutest smile.

She hopped right off the couch and sprinted to us, getting a big jump as Gajeel got her and hugged her tight.

"You've gotten so big!" Gajeel did have tears in his eyes, tears of joy.

"I missed you two so much!" He sat down and pulled me and was still hugging Emma, she was giggling.

"Hey! Hey! Papa! Papa! Wanna see?"

Emma was holding out the picture she was holding, and I was curious as well, I've never actually seen it, but she loved it and always had it on her.

She opened it up and showed us.

It was a picture of when Gajeel proposed to me a bit after the 'Cat Incident'

He had me in his arms as I was laughing and he was smiling a bright smile which was quite rare to see, and still is. He had made my ring himself.
It was so special and I was holding it out to the camera, it was slipped onto my ring finger, perfect and snug.

Emma pointed to Gajeel, "Papa! Then Mama's riiiiiight there!" She giggled and pointed at me.

I hugged her and so did Gajeel.

"Yeah.. That's me and Papa.. Gajeel.."

"I love you Levy."

"I love you too Gajeel."

"Heeey! What about me?"

We all laughed and settled down.

-----

"Papa! Papa! PAPA!" Emma jumped on Gajeel as I cringed and looked on from the hallway.

"Ow! You little squirt!" He grabbed Emma and started tickling her. She was laughing so hard it looked hard to breath.

He swooped her up and stood up from the bed in just his underwear, he didn't care. All of his scars were visible. They meant he was tough and strong and although I hated him ever getting hurt but those reminded me of what he had survived. What we have survived.

We went to the living room and saw Emma's eyes widen as she saw all the decorations Gajeel and I had put up late at night to surprise her.

The living room was filled with pink and black things, the streamers and balloons, the lights, all of it. Those were her favorite colors.

"But Mama.. my birthday was.. was last week.."

I laughed a bit and so did Gajeel.

"Yes, we knew that! But you haven't celebrated with Gajeel or Panther."

"Panther? Who's that?" She looked up at Gajeel.

"Oy! Lily! Where did ya go?"

Lily in his small exceed form popped out from behind me and flew to be in front of Emma.

"Hello Emma, I'm your- ah!"

She hugged him tight and says "I know who you are!!! Mama told me! And that picture! You were there! You were on Gajeels shoulder!"

We all grinned as Lily was getting crushed to death by Emma who was just a bit taller than him.

We spent the rest of the day hugging, eating Emma's favorite things, one of them happened to be iron, which I couldn't participate in but Gajeel seemed to be extremely happy about, also we heard some of Gajeel's stories from his 5 years away.

It was a magnificent day.

And it ended in the best way.

Gajeel and I in our bed, cuddling, just like we did everyday before he left.

I was about to drift off to sleep when I hear his calm voice, the voice I missed say the words I missed,

"I love ya shorty.. love you so damn much.."

-----------

Hope you liked that! I will probably write more bonus chapters later but that's when I've got more votes or views... or time

Anyways, thanks for reading! :)