Only the Beginning

YOU GUYS! I'M BACK!!!! 

I plan on giving you guys the entire boys version!!!!

I'm SO excited and would LOVE if you guys could give me some ideas if you have any!

---

It all started when well.. the guys weren't sure...

[Gajeel POV]

"YOU ICE CUBE!"

"SHUT UP TORCH!"

They were going back and forth for the longest time. 

We were at a bar but the beer was definitely not the reason they were more aggressive. It was because they hadn't had the time to even fight because of our families.

It has been months since the guys have gotten together to drink and hang out.

Levy and I managed to get married and have a baby girl, Emma, who just turned six. Sweet and strong, like her mother.

Natsu and Lucy, married and now have a five year old boy named Luke, AND a three year old girl named Nashi. Both are apparently destroying their house

...with their father.

Juvia finally got Gray to open up and now Gray has to deal with his pregnant wife... Levy was scary those nine months...

Laxus and Mira were happy with daughter, Nova, she's now ten. 

Erza and Jellal had a boy and girl, Reiki and Rosemary, ages ten and eight.

Wendy and Romeo are happily dating, but we all know Romeo wants to propose.

"GAJEEL! GET OUT OF THE DAMN WAY!" Natsu shouts, getting ready to murder his rival.

I stand up and punch him hard over the head, "DON'T ORDER ME AROUND SALAMANDER!"

As soon as I did that, darkness filled the room.

---

It's short because its the beginning...

and its dinner soon.

:)